Guns N' Roses rehearsal 2002 VMA

This is what people are asking $10, 000 for:lol:? I mean, I guess it's cool, and I would watch it, but sure as hell would not pay $10,000. 

But if we're taking up a collection, I would be willing to part with 1 printed out TMZ picture of DJ Ashba's DUI mugshot in color, one heavily used Mach 5 razor blade, illegal copies of all GNR tattoos from the Locked and Loaded boxset and one green nickel from 1986.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I have not one clue why there's any value to this. 

I wondered the same thing. Why is a practice run has so much value to fans??? You would think the actual performance is where the $ would be. Very very odd. 

Does this mean the HOB soundcheck was worth more than the concert? Not a chance.

7 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

I wondered the same thing. Why is a practice run has so much value to fans??? You would think the actual performance is where the $ would be. Very very odd. 

Does this mean the HOB soundcheck was worth more than the concert? Not a chance.

come on, don't be evil. there's a guy in need of a new car or plastic surgery or something like that.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, zombux said:

come on, don't be evil. there's a guy in need of a new car or plastic surgery or something like that.

Evil? I don't see it...would you rather pay to watch your favorite sports team play in the finals, or watch them practice? 

Are you referring to Axl when you say plastic surgery? I know you can't be talking about me. I am in no need of any changes to my physical feature. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stoymatic said:

Evil? I don't see it...would you rather pay to watch your favorite sports team play in the finals, or watch them practice? 

Are you referring to Axl when you say plastic surgery? I know you can't be talking about me. I am in no need of any changes to my physical feature. 

huh. my sarcasm says sorry for being not obvious enough :) 

3 minutes ago, zombux said:

huh. my sarcasm says sorry for being not obvious enough :) 

All good. It's nice to know I am not the only super sarcastic user on here! 

I have seen a few different clips of the rehearsal. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to piece together all of the clips?

1 minute ago, Stoymatic said:

All good. It's nice to know I am not the only super sarcastic user on here! 

I have seen a few different clips of the rehearsal. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to piece together all of the clips?

no, there are just 4 small clips (WTTJ and PC leaked recently with lower left quadrant blacked out, and WTTJ and Maddy that are circulating for pretty long time) plus some footage from MTV. too little pieces to put together anything meaningful.

I’ve been wanting to see this just because of the whole mystique that surrounded the band during this time. Seeing the few clips where Axl was bitching at someone about not being able to read lips and the whole freak show mask thing with buckethead is just appealing to me. I figure this has lost most of its value now that the reunion has happened, so hopefully it gets released. 

• Like 1