Guns N' Roses rehearsal 2002 VMA

1 hour ago, Twinfoot said:

Ah thanks, and who exactly is Mofo? :smiley-confused2:

a certain psycho cult leader, who runs a laughable GNR "community" and forum which pretends to spread "Truth". in reality, the member base is mostly him and his thousand alternate nicknames, licking each other's asses there 24/7, plus a few other equally mentally ill people, mostly women with love/hate obsession with Axl. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zombux said:

a certain psycho cult leader, who runs a laughable GNR "community" and forum which pretends to spread "Truth". in reality, the member base is mostly him and his thousand alternate nicknames, licking each other's asses there 24/7, plus a few other equally mentally ill people, mostly women with love/hate obsession with Axl. 

Ah, that clears things up.... wait.. What the actual F*** ?! :wow:

All of this is giving me a headache :facepalm:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zombux said:

I am registered there.  I’ve posted once or twice.  It’s a very strange place. Very little activity, but the activity that exists is condescending.  Very holier than thou as you’d expect from a cult leader

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

I am registered there.  I’ve posted once or twice.  It’s a very strange place. Very little activity, but the activity that exists is condescending.  Very holier than thou as you’d expect from a cult leader

you shouldn't post that info here openly. if your nick there is same or similar to the one here, you'll get banned there within a heartbeat.

4 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

they spread new music there?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

SEEN IT !! NOBODY NEEDS TO PAY OR SHOULD PAY FOR THIS! Just leak it...lit's the least good of all the leaks of late, I can imagine...
If the teaser is a good bit, I'd love to see the shit! :o

There's something you might wanna know : There's only one guy left in the whole fuckin' world who has it. And he is dead serious with 10k. 
My advice is : Don't hold your breath for it, nor expect it for the next few years. 

In terms of the TB and psychotic people claiming to run with them, we can’t really do anything about that at the moment. But, what about all the strikes going on on YT? Is there any chance YT is actually looking into these groups still? Seeing they’re a bunch of bullshit, and potentially re-uploading content? I’m kind of out of the loop on this

P.S. I had a small YT channel, only 3 videos, but my Live from the Jungle Video was just taken down; that video was about 4 years old I think

35 minutes ago, zombux said:

you shouldn't post that info here openly. if your nick there is same or similar to the one here, you'll get banned there within a heartbeat.

Hey, I post there, here, everywhere, always under the same name.  I don't pay that close attention to you guys.  I've been around a long time, recognize most of the regulars.  I have to say, it's always a WTF moment.  

23 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

In terms of the TB and psychotic people claiming to run with them, we can’t really do anything about that at the moment. But, what about all the strikes going on on YT? Is there any chance YT is actually looking into these groups still? Seeing they’re a bunch of bullshit, and potentially re-uploading content? I’m kind of out of the loop on this

P.S. I had a small YT channel, only 3 videos, but my Live from the Jungle Video was just taken down; that video was about 4 years old I think

I got 11 years old afd demos removed, one of them sweet child o mine which hasn't even been released

10 hours ago, adamsapple said:

How would that go together with impersonating Tommy? I can't see him being in on or playing along with this and I don't know about anyone from the camp other than Buckethead being on bad terms with him. I can't picture Axl condoning his staff going that far and then even dragging Stinsons name into this either. And I don't see a gain of this for any of the artists currently in the band. I wouldn't want to draw conclusions about TB being behind this wthout actual evidence. The internet is far from being as anonymous as it might seem, so I believe the truth will come out and even though TB might not very look good in all this, I doubt they are behind it. Either they have no clue how to deal with this in a professional manner or authorities are already involved preventing them from addressing the subject in public. At least that's what I'd like to think.

I didn't say it goes together with impersonating Stinson. What I said is that if this case was already being taken care of by authorities, Alfred wouldn't be out there still doing what he is doing online. All of it, not just the GN'R stuff.

Axl doesn't know jack shit of what TB does behind scenes... Hell, there was even a time when they pulled off the Internet connection from him and they also filter his incoming calls.

Fine, you can think whatever you want and the rest of us who've been around for enough time to know who we are dealing with, have a different opinion of it all.

30 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

probably not really, not in the near future. but the bootlegs are and are going to be spread through different channels in the same and eventually much more massive volume.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zombux said:

probably not really, not in the near future. but the bootlegs are and are going to be spread through different channels in the same and eventually much more massive volume.

I’m behind the loop, I haven’t really used anything besides the old GNR tracker before it was taken down a few years ago. May have to be reintroduced to these new channels some time

10 hours ago, zombux said:

Honestly I don’t care.  We are fans of a band and nothing more.  If he feels the need to ban me for posting disagreements with him then so be it.  Same for any forum that does that.  

The ironic part of all this is that I was friendly with him on the NT forum.  I had no idea of his past.  We both actually talked about our excitement of the 87 Ritz release.  He was so excited about it and so was I.  Now he’s leading a charge to take it all down. The truth (pun intended) is that he’s a total hypocrite.  He is angry at fans for whatever reason and he is ruining the passion people have for this band because of it. It’s selfish and it’s bullshit and I’d tell it to him if he ever asked my opinion on it.

9 hours ago, cineater said:

Hey, I post there, here, everywhere, always under the same name.  I don't pay that close attention to you guys.  I've been around a long time, recognize most of the regulars.  I have to say, it's always a WTF moment.  

Yeah I see you on there.  You seem to want to get along with the guy. Hopefully you have a breakthrough and convince him to give up the crusade :lol:

How can anyone want to get along with that guy? What for?

He is a psycho, he has no common sense, you can't have any type of decent conversation with him. He is always correcting you or someone else, he is repetitive, can't carry on with an argument without nitpicking on shit that makes no sense.

Seriously, people, that guy is IMPOSSIBLE.

Believe me, I have tried but I don't have the patience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

We had an off-screen YouTube video a couple years back that overlaps with this direct transfer video.

This is all so sad. If there is a single human being on this earth who would pay $10,000 for that I pity them. Even if I were a billionaire I wouldn't waste my time or money on this.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, WAR41 said:

Are we talking about HTGTH here? Cause this sounds like my deja vu from the time I was registered there!