Guns N' Roses rehearsal 2002 VMA

25 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

So do you think Del isn't aware of him then, just Beta and Fernando? I mean the way Del talked he didn't seem cool with how this guy operates, threatening people etc. Maybe getting that whole story to Del would cause something to actually happen because he can talk to the band as a person they trust instead of fans from online forums. That it's not cool who Beta/Fernando employ on behalf of Guns. Who else would be able to do something about this apart from someone close to the band?

Del work is most road manager. TB instead job they is management of every day.

2 hours ago, donny said:

with Del posting YT links of copyrighted material on his twitter you would think he would be on our side over this.

so its a shame he is just a nobody with no authority.

"Do as I say, not as I do" right? That seems to be the one thing TB is good at. 

They have a history of insinuating and openly insulting the fan base, yet we're supposed to be all happy go lucky, thankful for anything we get and never say anything negative? 

Nah. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

it seems obvious now that he is indeed working for TB, they know him and they don't give a fuck what he does to the fans. They probably encourage him to do it.

How would that go together with impersonating Tommy? I can't see him being in on or playing along with this and I don't know about anyone from the camp other than Buckethead being on bad terms with him. I can't picture Axl condoning his staff going that far and then even dragging Stinsons name into this either. And I don't see a gain of this for any of the artists currently in the band. I wouldn't want to draw conclusions about TB being behind this wthout actual evidence. The internet is far from being as anonymous as it might seem, so I believe the truth will come out and even though TB might not very look good in all this, I doubt they are behind it. Either they have no clue how to deal with this in a professional manner or authorities are already involved preventing them from addressing the subject in public. At least that's what I'd like to think.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

How would that go together with impersonating Tommy? I can't see him being in on or playing along with this and I don't know about anyone from the camp other than Buckethead being on bad terms with him. I can't picture Axl condoning his staff going that far and then even dragging Stinsons name into this either. And I don't see a gain of this for any of the artists currently in the band. I wouldn't want to draw conclusions about TB being behind this wthout actual evidence. The internet is far from being as anonymous as it might seem, so I believe the truth will come out and even though TB might not very look good in all this, I doubt they are behind it. Either they have no clue how to deal with this in a professional manner or authorities are already involved preventing them from addressing the subject in public. At least that's what I'd like to think.

based on what Tommy's page wrote right after that incident, Alfred seems to have asked for money in Tommy's name, so that was probably what made them furious about the thing.

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

At least one person thats is viewing this logically. TB are a managemnt company.

They are not law enforcement or lawyers of any kind.

if you are the victim of a crime you call/go to the police (criminal act) and or seek legal advice (civil proceedings)  right?.

Once you have done that you let these people do thier jobs to investigate the matter or take legal steps to cease and desist.

So why do any if you think its the job of TB to do this when in fact they can only do so much themselves.

On top of that some of you expect TB to drop everything and make a public statement that could affect this process along with pleasing a small minority of fans on a forum.

All involved in this matter including TB are dealing with a person who has issues and their actions are clearly that of a person who is not acting on behalf of TB, Axl or the band Guns N Roses.

They have a histroy of acting without the consent and or permission, claiming to be someone or acting on behalf of others.

I would suspect this issue needs to be dealt with carefully for all involved.

TB making any kind of statement publicly won't help matters until its resolved.

Edited by kiwiguns

39 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Try this on for size: "So the crazy fanatics over at mygnrforum, who have been hurling abuse our way since it was first known we were connected to Axl, now want us to comment on something? Okay, I will do that but it is at the bottom of my to-do pile."

Well, this would actually justify all the abuse over the years. Besides that, how do you think the fanbase in general reacts if this gets more publicity without TB doing anything? It could very well be a PR disaster. 

It's in their best interest to address this ASAP, provided they aren't actually involved with this crap. 

5 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

Well, this would actually justify all the abuse over the years. Besides that, how do you think the fanbase in general reacts if this gets more publicity without TB doing anything? It could very well be a PR disaster. 

It's in their best interest to address this ASAP, provided they aren't actually involved with this crap. 

No, lack of communication does not justify insults and abuse. Still, my post was entirely descriptive. 

Edited by SoulMonster

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, lack of communication does not justify insults and abuse. Still, my post was entirely descriptive. 

Indeed, lack of communication would not justify abuse. But the only two reasons I can see for not responding are: being responsible or being incompetent. They are supposed to manage the band. Why would they not want to clean their hands? 

Indeed you were partially right, but they are supposed to be professional managers, not some random people crying because someone on the internet don't give them the respect they feel they deserve. 

Edited by Waemoth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, zombux said:

like... smoke signals or using some metaphysical alien "energy"? what about trying some 21st century tool, like a phone call, e-mail or social network comment? 

Hehe.

They use Facebook and official channels for communication, and that works with the vast majority of the customers. As for us, they made some attempts but couldn't stand the heat so here we are. They can easily live without us, we tend to unravel in the lack of communication. It's toxic and eventually hurts the band. I think TB should hire a professional spokesperson who will deal with all consumer groups, even us because I don't think the toxic relationship between us and TB is easily repaired now. 

4 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

Indeed, lack of communication would not justify abuse. But the only two reasons I can see for not responding are: being responsible or being incompetent. They are supposed to manage the band. Why would they not want to clean their hands? 

Because they despise us for things that have been said and done, and we are so marginalized as a customer group that they don't have to do anything?

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hehe.

They use Facebook and official channels for communication, and that works with the vast majority of the customers. As for us, they made some attempts but couldn't stand the heat so here we are. They can easily live without us, we tend to unravel in the lack of communication. It's toxic and eventually hurts the band. I think TB should hire a professional spokesperson who will deal with all consumer groups, even us because I don't think the toxic relationship between us and TB is easily repaired now. 

well, I can't disagree on that :)

3 minutes ago, Twinfoot said:

Can anyone explain to me who Alfred and Mofo are and what their connection to TB is? I get that Walker F*ckhead is behind most of the stuff but I didn't get who those other two are :question: Thanks!

Walker is Alfred, and he claims that his actions are condoned by TB. TB hasn't replied for over a week, despite them being aware of what's going on. 

• Thanks 1