What is Axl up to these days?

Axl is probably reading this thread in some swanky hotel somewhere in the world laughing his head off at us lot wittering away at what he may/may not be doing.

Hopefully he is getting a rest and contemplating his next masterstroke. We don't get to dictate what and when he does something. If you're reading this Ax thanks for the epic performance at UK Download this year. Come back again some day!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, adamsapple said:

No offense to anyone, but the amount of sarcasm here is really depressing. I'm not a fan of how TB handles things and all either, but that doesn't take away from my appreciation of the music and my respect for the art. Think for a second you were him and reading this - with hardcore fans like this I wouldn't be too inspired to release anything new either and rather stick to the casuals as well. As much as I admire the music, I wouldn't want to walk in his shoes for only a mile. And I applaude him that he keeps going after all he's been through on the creative side and whatever else we might have no clue about. Maybe it's just a stupid naive feeling but something tells me it's about time to show some love again and be bigger than the shit one could often rightfully complain about. We can hate and bash all we want, but what would that charge the overall energy with? Nothing. At the end of the day I think we must be louder than TB, in like supportive, faithful, loyal and also direct, honest and clear. And perhaps a little more respectful? Again, no offense, just some thoughts crossing my mind tonight.

Do not get these fuckers started about their God given birth right to express negative opinions about the colassol disappointment W. Axl Rose has been in their personal lives, and how his life choices have been a burden on their pursuit of happiness. Now, if you have some genuine enthusiasm for this band please take it elsewhere or better yet, just keep it to yourself and continue to browse the world’s greatest GNR forum. And, if you find yourself clueless as to why this forum is without doubt the premier GNR fan club forum, well, it’s because the of the diverse opinions expressed about the band and it’s current direction. 

Edited by The Holographic Universe
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Do not get these fuckers started about their God given birth right to express negative opinions about the colassol disappointment W. Axl Rose has been in their personal lives, and how his life choices have been a burden on their pursuit of happiness. Now, if you have some genuine enthusiasm for this band please take it elsewhere or better yet, just keep it to yourself and continue to browse the world’s greatest GNR forum. And, if you find yourself clueless as to why this forum is without doubt the premier GNR fan club forum, well, it’s because the of the diverse opinions expressed about the band and it’s current direction. 

Nota bene that I haven't posted in this thread containing negativity directed at Mr Rose, well until now but you understand my point?

• Like 1

Probably kickin' it on a yacht somewhere, counting all the cold hard cash he has made from the tour.  GNR still has some dates left to do on the tour, so why not relax for a while?

Hopefully he can find some time to write some lyrics that Slash can lay down some licks for one last GNR album.  The one we have really been waiting for since Use Your Illusions. 

Edited by BadApples87

(Absolutely no substitutions)

One gourmet cheese tray

One cup cubed ham

One Rib-eye steak dinner

Large Pepperoni pizza (fresh)

Cans of assorted Pringles Chips

Deli tray (heavy emphasis on lean roast beef, ham, and turkey)

One bottle Dom Perignon

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I laugh so hard when I see people come here just to complain about how much they don't like it when people complain about GNR lol. 

The funniest is when Fernando and Axl do it. 

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, RONIN said:

(Absolutely no substitutions)

One gourmet cheese tray

One cup cubed ham

One Rib-eye steak dinner

Large Pepperoni pizza (fresh)

Cans of assorted Pringles Chips

Deli tray (heavy emphasis on lean roast beef, ham, and turkey)

One bottle Dom Perignon

Hetfields impression of Axl in that video always makes me laugh.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What everybody does in their free time? Relaxing, attending to hobbies, maybe travelling, preparing for next leg, seeing to financials and taking care of business, but most of all just enjoying life and relaxing?

By preparing for next leg you mean buying new shirts? 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1