Chinese Democracy 2- Did anyone ever hear what the tracklist was?

On 8/18/2018 at 6:57 AM, kever20 said:

The greatest tease from 2011, from a fellow in Manchester.

Every time I've posted it at other forums, it gets deleted... Maybe something to it, though the ship has sailed and we have all the remixes...

photovhz.jpg

So what exactly are we supposed to see here? I am a bit lost...

I can't really decipher what this is without seeing the entire thing, and knowing where it came from. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Stoymatic said:

I can't really decipher what this is without seeing the entire thing, and knowing where it came from. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

A proposed CDII release date (12th March)? The lyric underneath it sounds like it's from Jackie Chan too.

6 hours ago, Stoymatic said:

The origin is fascinating to me, as it was taken in Manchester with an iPhone 4, by an unknown. Though I believe MSL had posted it originally, he was not responsible for taking the photo.

It appeared around the time of the rumors of a CD re-release, with a companion remix and b-sides disc, as well as a purported self-titled album to be released Q4 of 2011. Everything was scrapped, and there has been much speculation about the label rejecting the package, band management changes, and the like.

I had posted the image when it came out on HTGTH, GNRREVOLUTION, and a few others,  and the threads were deleted. Over the last few years, I would periodically add it to existing threads, and usually it would get deleted or overlooked.

I don't really have any more information or speculation, but I believe it to have been a legitimate page the creator took a picture of. Unfortunately, 7 years on no complete image has surfaced. The flipside is almost all the remixes have leaked (some better than others).

I also remeber a short videoclip of MSL, surrounded by care bears, were he kind of blackmailed s.o. and talked about that media drive he got and showed it to the camera. He then deleted the Video, but someone saved it...   

This sounds like a crazy nightmare, I know... 😂

15 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzAyOTkyMTg4.html

The vid doesn't play. But in the first second, you can clearly see MSL... And the bears. 😂

It does play for me. I hadn't seen it before. So this is the guy... What the hell was going on there?

Edited by Blackstar

Now it plays for me too. Yes, this is what I was talking about... MSL mentioned "going down" way before it leaked. I believe he really had this memory card. Maybe sent by azoff, who knows... the gnr Camp somehow stopped him with some kind of contract or money I think. And we never got the announcement... 

Edited by ZODIAC
  • Like 1

Hey all I'm fairly new here, but a long time lurker. Got a question. What is "Going Down"? Surely not the same song as "Ain't Goin' Down" from GN'R pinball. I liked how Axers sang that one.

Also...where can I hear leaks of some of the ones that did not make ChiDem? All I have heard is Silkworms and that's just the live version I'm pretty certain.

20 hours ago, kever20 said:

The origin is fascinating to me, as it was taken in Manchester with an iPhone 4, by an unknown. Though I believe MSL had posted it originally, he was not responsible for taking the photo.

It appeared around the time of the rumors of a CD re-release, with a companion remix and b-sides disc, as well as a purported self-titled album to be released Q4 of 2011. Everything was scrapped, and there has been much speculation about the label rejecting the package, band management changes, and the like.

15 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

Yes, I remember the video.

Whatever... enjoy your fan fiction. 

Did this happen around the same time as when Axl got his email or whatever hacked? I remember seeing like 100 different emails about band members, hiring/firing people, CD 1, 2, 3, etc...Emailed about Slash and badmouthing just about everyone ever involved in GnR. 

My first thought was "this picture is bullsh**!" as in fake. To me, it looks wayyyyy to generic to be an authentic CDII release poster or whatever. Maybe if it was the year 1995, but not in the later half of the 2000's. Regardless if it's real or fake, it's still fun talking about GnR lure!

6 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

Did this happen around the same time as when Axl got his email or whatever hacked? I remember seeing like 100 different emails about band members, hiring/firing people, CD 1, 2, 3, etc...Emailed about Slash and badmouthing just about everyone ever involved in GnR. 

My first thought was "this picture is bullsh**!" as in fake. To me, it looks wayyyyy to generic to be an authentic CDII release poster or whatever. Maybe if it was the year 1995, but not in the later half of the 2000's. Regardless if it's real or fake, it's still fun talking about GnR lure!

I don't think it's supposed to be a promo poster. I think it's supposed to be a an internal communication so to speak.

It's one of those things we'll just never know on though (most likely). In the early days of the forums there were SO many fakes and SO many "insiders" that know one really knew what was real and what wasn't by the time the wrestler posted his video. 

28 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't think it's supposed to be a promo poster. I think it's supposed to be a an internal communication so to speak.

It's one of those things we'll just never know on though (most likely). In the early days of the forums there were SO many fakes and SO many "insiders" that know one really knew what was real and what wasn't by the time the wrestler posted his video. 

Sounds about right

3 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

First line....’we’ll see what happens’ 😂

Fortus&Dizzy-ish. same shit since 2004. these guys have no idea what's going on - as @RussTCB noted in the other topic, the band around Axl is on the same boat and it doesn't matter if it's Melissa who's there just for the last 3 years, or Duff who was already there in 1985 when Tracii Guns was still in. all these guys don't know shit about anything going on besides touring and more or less are just doing it as their job (and this is NOT meant disrespectly in any means!!! don't get me wrong). 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Wabby said:

Anyone think will see a new best of album say at Christmas this year with a couple new songs? I thought I read a rumour of that somewhere 

that "Rumour" was probably started on this forum :) 

• Haha 1