Tourettes2400

Slash Opens Up on Guns N' Roses, His New Album and the Fame Monster

His interviews just keep getting a little bit better as they release. Still makes me laugh Eddie Trunk got one of the 1st interviews, but really didn't get much from Slash. This and the Rolling Stone interview were pretty good.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

His interviews just keep getting a little bit better as they release. Still makes me laugh Eddie Trunk got one of the 1st interviews, but really didn't get much from Slash. This and the Rolling Stone interview were pretty good.

These magazine and newspaper interviews took place before the Trunk interview though. The RS interview was done in early July when the band played in England and the Times one when they played in Iceland.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

These magazine and newspaper interviews took place before the Trunk interview though. The RS interview was done in early July when the band played in England and the Times one when they played in Iceland.

Yes I know, but they are just releasing. I just think that compared to these other articles, he really didn't tell Eddie Trunk much of anything. The Rolling Stone and the Forbes interviews just seem like they are better interviews. That's all I was trying to say.

• Like 1

Man, this is a trip. For two and a half years we've been waiting for the big three to talk and this ix best case scenario. He says he takes the blame for a lot of the negativity and the best thing is being friends with "Ax" again. I can only imagine Axl reading these interviews and smiling. This is Grade A PR. 

• Like 1