• Paul Tollett (Gn'R Reunion)
    • Irving Azoff (CD Release)
    • Skwerl (CD Leak)
    • Merck (Saving CD)
    • Tom Zutaut (Keeping Gn'R alive)
    • Beta (Keeping Axl alive)
    • Doug Goldstein (Keeping Slash alive)

Bagel boy should be on that list. he has=

kept us going by leaking the remix album amongst stuff, the only new music we have had.

closed down facebook pages that allow free speech. that can only be a good thing for the GNR community.

kept us out of trouble by removing our illegal(but fully monetized) videos from youtube. 

gave us the best Izzy stradlin interview we have had.

gave us the best Tommy stinson facebook page we have had.

the list is endless. just like the tiresome work he has done for us and TB.

3 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

Alfred

we posted at the same time :)

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, donny said:

Bagel boy should be on that list. he has=

kept us going by leaking the remix album amongst stuff, the only new music we have had.

closed down facebook pages that allow free speech. that can only be a good thing for the GNR community.

kept us out of trouble by removing our illegal(but fully monetized) videos from youtube. 

gave us the best Izzy stradlin interview we have had.

gave us the best Tommy stinson facebook page we have had.

the list is endless. just like the tiresome work he has done for us and TB.

we posted at the same time :)

Great minds...

• Like 1

Seem that Beta's family voted....wtf she have almost 21%❓😟 

Donald Trump.

Whenever a democratic president is in office, GNR struggles but as soon as there is a republican president GNR is very successful. Just a strange coincidence I noticed.

I think if Axl ever retires from music he should run for president or at least for governor and show Trump how it's done. He sure must have a very specific idea about how to run this country, given the pissing upstairs exercises he's sharing on twitter.

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

And is also punk as fuck 

he was, unfortunately. in some stupid brand clothes with Dolce-Gabbana sunglasses and fancy purse... well, he's not punk anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

Melissa

She had to learn almost 50 songs in barely two weeks. That definitely deserves respect. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, zombux said:

he was, unfortunately. in some stupid brand clothes with Dolce-Gabbana sunglasses and fancy purse... well, he's not punk anymore.

Maybe Duff could increase his punk credibility with butter commercials. I've heard it works.

(Sorry, I'm derailing this thread)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sosso said:

She had to learn almost 50 songs in barely two weeks. That definitely deserves respect. 

I wasn't being serious.

And if you told me I could tour with GNR for six figures/year (guessing) in two weeks time and all I had to do was learn 50 GNR songs, that would not be a difficult task for most competent musicians. GNR isn't Bach, and many of the songs (live/in concert) have superfluous keyboard/background parts. 

She didn't do anything thousands of other session musicians wouldn't be able to do.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

the guy with the idea of temporary tattoos

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

"learn" :lol:

Duff for being the bridge between Axl and Slash.

Then Slash for saving this basically dead band.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

MVP of my heart. 

Mine too.

6 minutes ago, RageKage said:

Sad thing is that you're serious about this.

Image result for frasier niles gif

1 hour ago, bdinan said:

No love for Mother Fuckin' Goose? 

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

Mine too.

17 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Chris Pitman definitely

6 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Chris Pitman

• Haha 1

The MVP would be whoever led Axl down the path to financial and artistic insolvency which resulted in a reunion bailout. So the correct answer is Beta (and Del). 

• Haha 1

I voted Beta. While i despise the way Team Brazil conducts business, i think there is little doubt that Beta had a significant influence on Axl during the wilderness years. We see it when Axl brings Beta on stage at RIR '01. I seriously think there was a chance we could have lost Axl had he not had the supporting structure of a 'family' with Beta. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RONIN said:

The MVP would be whoever led Axl down the path to financial and artistic insolvency which resulted in a reunion bailout. So the correct answer is Beta (and Del). 

In my country has rocker famous , that once said that managers drive they cars with tapestry seat with rock stars skin..:lol:

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I voted Beta. While i despise the way Team Brazil conducts business, i think there is little doubt that Beta had a significant influence on Axl during the wilderness years. We see it when Axl brings Beta on stage at RIR '01. I seriously think there was a chance we could have lost Axl had he not had the supporting structure of a 'family' with Beta. 

Hmmm i think axl going through some sort of depression or breakdown that he did between say 97 and 99 wouldn't have lead him to doing a kurt cobain. Otherwise the tattoo on axls arm victory or death would be meaningless. Beta may have kept on eye on him at a day by day basis, but when i think of how fernamdo was also making pot shots to slash when the axl/slash situation had nothing to do with him and keeping the feud going, that's not having axls best interest at heart. I know thats not what you were meaning.

• Like 1