Adler's Appetite Has New Singer

Steven Adler posted on his Facebook page that he has a new band for his upcoming Las Vegas show on August 24.  Ari Kamin is now the band's singer. Tanya O Callaghan will be on bass. Michael Thomas will still be in the band

but there was no mention of Sean McNabb. I've seen clips of Ari Kamin singing GnR songs with Steven drumming at the Roxy show in Buenos Aires 2016 and he sounds great! I posted a clip of them doing "Rocket Queen" on my Instagram page

@houndfan2  That's my Steven Adler fan page. If you want to see other clips there are some on YouTube also.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LikeADog93 said:

I love Stevens drumming and he has good intentions, but I could see how he could get overwhelming. The constant turnover in his bands over the years is proof to that. Nothing that Steven is involved in goes smoothly or lasts long.

Turnover could be for different reasons. Constantine seems to want to go in a different direction. Adler's Appetite was scheduled to play the Wacken festival in Germany,but cancelled.That same day Constantine was 

singing with an orchestra in Utah.  Wacken would've given more exposure to fans-80,000 at Wacken. McNabb has been doing more acting. Was in a Lifetime channel movie recently and posted a pic of himself on Instagram with shorter

hair which he said would give him more of a variety of acting roles. 

7 hours ago, Houndfan said:

Turnover could be for different reasons. Constantine seems to want to go in a different direction. Adler's Appetite was scheduled to play the Wacken festival in Germany,but cancelled.That same day Constantine was 

singing with an orchestra in Utah.  Wacken would've given more exposure to fans-80,000 at Wacken.

Had they performed at Wacken with Constantine, that wouldn't have been very good exposure for them. I guess with the new singer it could've worked better. But he is basically imitating Axl.

11 hours ago, LikeADog93 said:

I love Stevens drumming and he has good intentions, but I could see how he could get overwhelming. The constant turnover in his bands over the years is proof to that. Nothing that Steven is involved in goes smoothly or lasts long.

Nah. It is not. Most likely the fact that nothing he does makes any serious money for everyone to live off is the major reason for the rapid turnover.

• GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Houndfan said:

Steven Adler posted on his Facebook page that he has a new band for his upcoming Las Vegas show on August 24.  Ari Kamin is now the band's singer. Tanya O Callaghan will be on bass. Michael Thomas will still be in the band

but there was no mention of Sean McNabb. I've seen clips of Ari Kamin singing GnR songs with Steven drumming at the Roxy show in Buenos Aires 2016 and he sounds great! I posted a clip of them doing "Rocket Queen" on my Instagram page

@houndfan2  That's my Steven Adler fan page. If you want to see other clips there are some on YouTube also.

P.S. Looks like most of my post above has been quoted by Brett Buchanan on AlternativeNation.net except he didn't say it was a quote. It's just my post word for word in the first paragraph of what he wrote under

the title "Guns N Roses Member Appears to Fire Singer". This is a stretch because we don't know if Constantine was fired or quit. 

Edited by Houndfan
Part of my post had been used. Not the whole post.