Adler's Appetite Has New Singer

That guy is awesome. I posted some videos from that band a couple months ago. He sounds more like Axl than Axl does these days.  I would definitely go see this! I probably would have went to see him with that last douchebag that was singing for him too but this would be a blast.

1 hour ago, 31illusions said:

Love Adler but the band has never been about the singer, It's Steven. Similar to GN'R 1999 -2016 Only the original member mattered.

That's not true, at least for me. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, EricA said:

really AMAZING :facepalm:

Oh no no no no no.

The jungle was ok for a cover band but Don't  Cry sounded awful.

I really wish Steven would just join a respectable band.

It seems all he wants to do is try to have a cover band. He should value himself higher than that.

Nothing wrong with him doing GnR songs but it seems he's trying to build a band around mimicking GnR and failing miserably. 

He needs to figure out what kind of music he wants to make and build his band around that. He's losing even more respect from people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 31illusions said:

Love Adler but the band has never been about the singer, It's Steven. Similar to GN'R 1999 -2016 Only the original member mattered.

If that's how he thinks that's the problem.

Steven is a drummer not a lead guitarist or a singer.

Sure he has fans but GnR fans aren't suddenly gonna attend his shows because it's Steven. 

Steven isn't even one of the greatest drummers known not even close. At least Slash is a highly respected and considered among the greats at guitar. Axl is considered one if the best frontmen.

It doesn't correlate. It's why he's not able to succeed in his own. He would be better served to create his image and band and use his singers strengths instead of trying to present his bands as something they aren't and can't even come close to.

Sure some fans may go see it once to support Steven but that's about it.

1 hour ago, BOSSY78 said:

If that's how he thinks that's the problem.

Steven is a drummer not a lead guitarist or a singer.

Sure he has fans but GnR fans aren't suddenly gonna attend his shows because it's Steven. 

Steven isn't even one of the greatest drummers known not even close. At least Slash is a highly respected and considered among the greats at guitar. Axl is considered one if the best frontmen.

It doesn't correlate. It's why he's not able to succeed in his own. He would be better served to create his image and band and use his singers strengths instead of trying to present his bands as something they aren't and can't even come close to.

Sure some fans may go see it once to support Steven but that's about it.

Huh? Not sure what you're talking about? What's the reason he's not as successful as Axl & Slash? To many reasons to list...

He's a drummer, not a singer. His constant drug abuse. It's been 28 years since he's been in GN'R. He pretty much only plays Appetite songs. Rock is not mainstream anymore... ect... ect...

12 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

This will be very exciting news for all 17 of their fans.

Steven has a lot more fans than Frank! look how many people folow Steven on social media and how many Frank. 

and you know what? I would go and see steven as would many fans from south america and Europe but he is not touring here currently..

Let Frank play with someone who is not GNR and see how many people come...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Natty said:

Steven has a lot more fans than Frank! look how many people folow Steven on social media and how many Frank. 

and you know what? I would go and see steven as would many fans from south america and Europe but he is not touring here currently..

Let Frank play with someone who is not GNR and see how many people come...

oranges, apples

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RageKage said:

No. But who said anything about frank?

No one. But I want to express my opinion and state that steven has a lot more fans than Frank. 

quite often when the topic is about one drummer,  people talk also about the other gnr drummers. nothing bad in that..

And if you don t like Steven or his group you shouldnt bother to read the threads about him.

• GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, Natty said:

No one. But I want to express my opinion and state that steven has a lot more fans than Frank. 

quite often when the topic is about one drummer,  people talk also about the other gnr drummers. nothing bad in that..

And if you don t like Steven or his group you shouldnt bother to read the threads about him.

Ok mom

On 8/18/2018 at 11:28 PM, History2010 said:

I remember when the last singer was announced, I said they should have hired this guy instead. He's great :)

I feel like Adler was so excited for the guy who got fired. He was saying he's the "new Axl Rose" and now he is gone. I would love to know what all happened behind the scenes on this one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stoymatic said:

I feel like Adler was so excited for the guy who got fired. He was saying he's the "new Axl Rose" and now he is gone. I would love to know what all happened behind the scenes on this one.

Steven still follows Constantine on Facebook so I don't think things ended badly...I think that he just wanted to get back to his Broadway roots. 

• Thanks 1

On 20/08/2018 at 12:31 AM, Tom-Ass said:

That guy is awesome. I posted some videos from that band a couple months ago. He sounds more like Axl than Axl does these days.  I would definitely go see this! I probably would have went to see him with that last douchebag that was singing for him too but this would be a blast.

Just heard the videos that have been posted in this thread, and fuck i was surprised how 88 era axl he sounds. 

• Like 2