Slash will be on Jonesy's Jukebox at 12 noon PST today

15 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

"hopes that GNR will reconvene to work on an album next year". 

over to you Axl!

This. This so very much.

I guess we'll see SMKC at the festivals here in Europe next summer. 

After the SMKC tour is finished GNR will reconvene. Axl has had some time off, since the AC/DC thing doesnt seem to work out for him, so I think the other guys will expect some ideas. So two things can happen

A) They will record. Either completely new stuff or reworked stuff from the vault
B) The whole shit blows up again since Axl isnt ready to do jack shit and this annoys Slash and possibly Duff.

Okay maybe a third option, but I don't think Slash will be ready to settle for this:

C) Another endless tour with no new music, just rehashing the classics.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Did Steve ask Slash how much coke he thinks they did together in the 80's?

Stevo was a fuckin' nutter in the 80s.  Fuckin' booze and coke and skag and birds and bodybuilding and motorbikes, Steve was fuckin' on it.  My man was a fuckin' serial shagger too, if it moved, he shagged it.  Fuckin' Joan Jett, Britt Ekland, some bird in a tube station cubicle, all of that. 

11 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Alright so Guns will be on break for the better part of next year and hopefully we finally get an album. Late 2019/early 2020. Look for every other member, besides Axl, keeping busy with touring next year with their own respective side projects. 

Sounds like the right thing to me.  The NITL tour has been huge.  Everyone has earned a break and it will probably do the team some good to have time to work on other and easier passion projects