Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

59 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I really don't think he did.  Most of his money prior to this tour probably was coming from royalties from AFD, Lies, UYI I, UYI II, etc....which were all made before he was married to Perla.  He could even argue that money he made from his solo projects and VR was due to the fact that he became famous prior to marrying Perla.  The fact is that he's not even doing that....he's willing to give her an absurd amount of money to go away but she still wants more.  

You’d could get her fuckin’ OJed for a lot less :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

He says he's willing to help her get to the bottom of the IG harassment ... IF she agrees to the terms they struck in their divorce deal ... and IF she finally agrees to get divorced.

If Slash and his attorney are willing to spend a half hour on here reading some of the recent threads I imagine they will get to the bottom of the IG thing quite quickly. ;)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/09/04/slash-wife-perla-divorce-court-battle-guns-n-roses/

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg9:57 AM PT -- Slash and Perla are both single, officially! Both sides informed the judge they reached an agreement in their divorce, and the judge just signed off.

According to the rest of the article is not totally over yet. There's a court hearing going on.

Edited by Blackstar

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/09/04/slash-wife-perla-divorce-court-battle-guns-n-roses/

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg3:44 PM PT -- According to the divorce settlement -- obtained by TMZ -- Slash will pay Perla $6.6 million as well as $100,000 per month in spousal support and $39,000 per month in child support.

Slash will keep all his guitars and any musical compositions he owns ... with future proceeds belonging to Slash. He'll also get a 2011 Ford F-150 and the Beverly Hills house. Perla will get the house in L.A., a 2014 Range Rover, 2 Mercedes.

Perla gets primary physical custody -- and get this -- each kid will get .09% of Slash's income for the next 20 years.

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg3:44 PM PT -- According to the divorce settlement -- obtained by TMZ -- Slash will pay Perla $6.6 million as well as $100,000 per month in spousal support and $39,000 per month in child support.

Slash will keep all his guitars and any musical compositions he owns ... with future proceeds belonging to Slash. He'll also get a 2011 Ford F-150 and the Beverly Hills house. Perla will get the house in L.A., a 2014 Range Rover, 2 Mercedes.

Perla gets primary physical custody -- and get this -- each kid will get .09% of Slash's income for the next 20 years.

That is way too much money. Perla and the kids are all set for life. Lucky kids.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

That is way too much money. Perla and the kids are all set for life. Lucky kids.

I thought the beverley hills house was sold, and him and meeghan had bought another house in encino?. Gee thats alot of money but hopefully teaches slash to do a  prenup if he wants to wed meeghan.

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Don't know, but luckily Axl is not married to them.  I'm guessing that if he wants to get rid of TB it probably doesn't require an army of lawyers (or even antibiotics.) :D

Not married , but if Axl ever tried to get rid of Beta I have no doubt it would end up costing him a fuckload of money.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Don't know, but luckily Axl is not married to them.  I'm guessing that if he wants to get rid of TB it  doesn't require an army of lawyers (or even antibiotics.) :D

I think Axl has made Beta legally his mother :scared: so I don't know if getting rid of her will be that easy....

Plus, he must have his will already written and I'm sure TB will be in charge of his estate, I don't see anyone else to do it.... maybe his siblings? :question:

Well, Slash has been ordered to pay Perla 6.6 million dollars in the divorce settlement.

Also, she will get $100,000 a month for spousal support and each kid gets $39,000 for their support.

I don't get it, if Perla gets 6.6 millions dollars, why does Slash have to also give her $100,000 a month? Weird.

Anyway, I read that Slash wanted it to be over quickly and didn't care how much he had to pay. lol

Anyway, if Slash marries again, better get a pre-nup.

• Like 1