Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Slash is a dumbass for not getting a prenup with a former pimp

Maybe when he married her 17 years ago, he actually thought it was love.

While the money might be disgusting, it is proportionate and every female on the board would do the same. Slash isn't exactly on the breadline himself before people start thinking he's struggling. 

54 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

It's called alimony and it's designed to keep a person within the financial means of their lifestyle.

The argument is that the more someone spends, the more they need when the relationship ends.

That's fucked up! Only in USA (or?)

49 minutes ago, Radiv123 said:

That's fucked up! Only in USA (or?)

There's only four or five states in America that recognize it as something that everyone is entitled to. They look at the top wage earner and that person ends up paying their ex a salary for life.

There's one state in particular where it is absolutely brutal, bet you can guess which state that is!

Alimony payouts are usually small, but in California, judges have a history of granting insane amounts to people once they split up. A prenuptial agreement wouldn't necessarily protect you from alimony, either. I bet you if Slash ever gets married again, it will be in Alaska or New Hampshire.

My guess is, Perla's lawyers were less concerned with getting a huge payout than they were getting her the most alimony they could. Six million dollars is a small figure for a lump sum, but 100k a month for alimony is very sweet. Had they gone to court, she may have been able to get as much as 250k in alimony. It all depends on how much she spent on the regular when they were married and if you look at all his mansions and cars, she was definitely a spender.

2 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

While the money might be disgusting, it is proportionate and every female on the board would do the same. Slash isn't exactly on the breadline himself before people start thinking he's struggling. 

I'm sure there's a reason why all of this has ended this way but I am from a younger generation of women who was never supported by a man or husband.

Most of women of my generation and all the younger ones, who don't come from a wealthy family, know that our only choice is getting jobs.

Actually, I'm not willing to get married because I don't want to give half of what I've earned so far to any future husband.

The only reason I'd accept a deal like this would be if the divorce leaves me in a situation where due to my age and all the time I dedicated to the guy and the family, it has prevented me from getting work experience and now I will have a hard time trying to insert myself in the work field because I'm old and don't have myself a career.

Edited by killuridols

This is why you have all these Real Housewives of Beverly Hills shows and Ex Wife programs on reality television.

These are women who barely, barely worked in their lives, they get married, they get divorced, then they get insanely rich and have nothing to do. They are so rich and so bored with their lives that they get camera crews to follow them to the salon and the gym. I'm going to make a prediction here and now: within the next year and a half, Perla Ferarr will have her own reality show or be on an existing reality show.

Chris Rock recently got divorced after some twenty years of marriage, I saw him do a special where he said "My ex-wife made more money doing standup last year than Dave Chappelle!"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Nah, it's only money. Slash has love and happiness in his life now.

Sure, but , i think if Slash not was important the money, he don't would had fight 2 years with Perla,and is very understandble Slash work hard to earned this money,i feel sorry for him,he has strong work ethic and don't deserve it.

48 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

I'm going to make a prediction here and now: within the next year and a half, Perla Ferarr will have her own reality show or be on an existing reality show.

lol, your prediction is the past already! :lol:

She had (or does she still have?) a YouTube channel where she showed all of her life, going to the gym, the hairdresser, decorating the house, etc...

I'm lazy to look for it now but it must be on YT if you make a search.

What sucked the most is how much she used to embarass the kids with her filming their bedrooms and private things pre-teens hate to show

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol, your prediction is the past already! :lol:

She had (or does she still have?) a YouTube channel where she showed all of her life, going to the gym, the hairdresser, decorating the house, etc...

I'm lazy to look for it now but it must be on YT if you make a search.

What sucked the most is how much she used to embarass the kids with her filming their bedrooms and private things pre-teens hate to show

She had the channel but hasn't used it much recently. Yeah it was kind of weird seeing the tour of their entire home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Sure, but , i think if Slash not was important the money, he don't would had fight 2 years with Perla,and is very understandble Slash work hard to earned this money,i feel sorry for him,he has strong work ethic and don't deserve it.

Yeah especially since Perla didn't do shit to earn anything.

• Like 2