Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

That's not what I meant........ but I think that many of the harsh opinions in here and the ones attacking Perla are directly related with not knowing the details of the arrangement, not knowing elements of their relationship, which are crucial because this is (was) a marriage, and an overall misunderstanding of the implications of getting legally married.

I understand what you meant. And you make a good point there.  Other thing that probably is affecting our attitudes is the media: 

When I hear the word alimony, this is the first thing that comes to my mind. A TV-show were the guy is sleeping in his brothers guest room and and a bitchy, uptight ex who gets the house, all of their stuff, child support, alimony, and money from her side of the family. I don't know how typical this situation is in the reality, but it does paint a very ugly picture of divorce.   

Edited by Fourteenbeers

So the consensus on Perla seems to be:

A. She ran things behind the scenes for Slash on the business front for nearly a decade. And all things considered, it appears she did a great job because Slash from 1997-2001 was floundering as an artist if anyone remembers that far back. Post-marriage to Perla, he really stepped up his game and rebuilt his brand as a solo artist. Wouldn't be surprised if she was the person who pushed Slash into forming VR.

B. Perla appears to have some major personality flaws. She quite possibly could be a gold digger and is rather profligate with her spending. She seems rather vicious in her methods pertaining to the divorce with Slash.

I think Slash is getting railroaded in this divorce given how much he has to cough up. That being said, if Perla did indeed play a crucial part in his career post-GNR, then she's entitled to a good chunk of his post-GnR income. I don't see how she has claim to his GnR income since she came into his life after GnR and divorced before the reunion.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

I think all those rumours are just rumours and the reasons why Slash and Axl got back together may be more than one, actually. But I don't think people in general attributes the sucess of the tour to Perla... :question:

Yeah, probably she tried to get more money from him knowing that he was back with Guns N' Roses but I also think she felt he wanted to divorce so that he wouldn't give her part of what was coming. Maybe her lawyers adviced her about that.

I really don't know a lot about their process of divorce... what's the date when Slash filed the petition?... that would clear up some things.... because they were going to divorce before, right? and later it was cancelled.... What I know is that she considers Slash cheated on her when he started dating Meegan..... so that could be one more reason for her asking more money.... I think we don't have all the necessary elements to give an accurate opinion on this case, or at least I don't have them. The nature of the law in Los Angeles is the key here because that's the framework for this whole thing, regardless of our opinions and morality, this is basically an agreement ruled by laws and nothing can be done about it.

I mean, opinions are allowed of course, but overlooking the laws is dumb.... is commenting on the air, on how we'd wish things were but not on how they really are.

Didnt slash file for divorce in the first couple of months in 2015?. It was said meeghan ran into slash at of of his WOF gigs,  presumably not long after he filed for divorce and then a couple of months later axl called slash still when he was touring in 2015. Has to be said alot of stars seemed to align for him in that year. Makes me wonder if slash and meeghan met in 2014 and that was the catalyst  for slashs divorce and they kept things hush until they went public in 2015 so there would be no media coverage about meeghan being the cause of the divorce and to not over shadow his WOF tour 

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

The phrase "ran into" like it's less sophisticated sister "one thing lead to another" is the virgin birth of the linguistic world.

It's an obfuscation, deliberate or otherwise, to conceal the actual nature of the proceedings.

Duff just ran into Axl. Slash's and Meegan's meetup was an act written in the stars. 

Uh huh.

Anyway, I don't have a cat in the nip, but those stories always give me a sensible chuckle. 

I certainly dont think its a "coincidence" that duff happened to stay at the same hotel that chidem GNR did back in 2010 or whenever it was.

4 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Makes me wonder if slash and meeghan met in 2014 and that was the catalyst  for slashs divorce

Erin hooked them up in 2014 and she posted the photo on her Instagram.

Erin and her children attended an Slash show around that time and took pictures together. Perla found out and got furious about it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Erin hooked them up in 2014 and she posted the photo on her Instagram.

Erin and her children attended an Slash show around that time and took pictures together. Perla found out and got furious about it. 

Wasnt there vague posts from perla that she was sick of his so called picadillos and those picadillos was cheating with other women?.

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Wasnt there vague posts from perla that she was sick of his so called picadillos and those picadillos was cheating with other women?.

I dont know because I never followed Perla but I do follow Erin and Meegan since ancient times :P

With Slash, everything's possible. Even now he's got quite the 'groupies'.

As reported, Slash and Perla Ferrar have finalized their divorce earlier this week after 17 years of marriage.

The guitarist was ordered to pay $6.6 million to his now ex-wife, as well as $100,000 per month in spousal support and $39,000 per month in child support.

He got to keep his entire guitar collection, as well as a 2011 Ford F-150 and the Beverly Hills house. Perla, on the other hand, got the house in LA, a 2014 Range Rover, a 2015 Mercedes AMG, and a 2015 Mercedes GL 450.

The Blast has now offered more details regarding Slash's guitar collection, revealing that it contains 221 instruments, all of which were collectively valued at $1.92 million.

The most expensive axes on the list include:

1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard Flame Top (Honey Sunburst) - $375,000
1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard Quilt Top (Honey Sunburst) - $225,000
1958 Gibson Les Paul Standard Flame Top w/OHSC (Sunburst) - $200,000
1959 Gibson Flying V Korina (Korina Natural) - $125,000
1957 Gibson Les Paul Standard Gold Top (Gold) - $120,000
Among other interesting stuff, Slash also has a 2014 ASG Walking Dead SG with "The Walking Dead" graphics, valued at $500.

Perla also got primary custody of their children, with each child getting .09% of Slash's income for the next 20 years.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/value_of_slashs_guitar_collection_revealed_in_divorce_documents.html

Wow

GREAT FOR SLASH -he seems to be a great dad to his boys and this settlement shows it-he is taking care of his boys for the rest of their lives like a great DAD does, LONDON is recording in Snakepit studios right now "CLASSLESS ACT"