AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

4 hours ago, Coma16 said:

What's the Canadian discounted price?

$679 Canadian with the turntable.  Ends up being $497 USD.  That's with the 20% HOLIDAY code.  It works, I just tried it.

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Appetite-For-Destruction-Locked-N-Loaded-Edition-GNR-Logo-Turntable/5ZCD0000000

I would have bought it but I just received my copy of the Super Deluxe.  The Super Deluxe is pretty sweet.  Great photo quality book and the extras are neat, worth the $98 I paid for it. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

$679 Canadian with the turntable.  Ends up being $497 USD.  That's with the 20% HOLIDAY code.  It works, I just tried it.

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Appetite-For-Destruction-Locked-N-Loaded-Edition-GNR-Logo-Turntable/5ZCD0000000

I would have bought it but I just received my copy of the Super Deluxe.  The Super Deluxe is pretty sweet.  Great photo quality book and the extras are neat, worth the $98 I paid for it. 

I would buy the Super Deluxe for that price, but here it's still at 174 euros, which I can't bear my mind to spend. So for now the Deluxe cd will do.

Edited by Propaganda

Hello fellow GNR fans.

I have decided to pull the trigger on the Box set/Turntable deal from MusicVaultz.com this Thursday (hoping deal is still available then).

I have a few questions for those that have ordered the L&L/Turntable set.

1. It seems like RussTCB's set took 2-3 weeks to arrive, is this normal when shipping from Canada to the US?

2. I am a vinyl noob, looks like I will need to buy a phono pre amp to hook the turn table to my Marantz SR5010 Receiver/AMP. Can anyone recommend a good one that doesn't break the bank?

I would like to see some pics of how you are all displaying your Locked and Loaded set. Please post pics of how you have yours displayed.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 1:06 AM, Kasanova King said:

showing 849 CAN today :(

it comes with the turn table... i was ready to order just now... guess i should have checked this thread yesterday :(

EDIT - GNR10 coupon still works on the gnrmerch site (but no turntable)

Edited by smiley

1 minute ago, smiley said:

showing 849 CAN today :(

That's the price before the discount code, it's still the same.

7 hours ago, Nodnarb76 said:

I am a vinyl noob, looks like I will need to buy a phono pre amp to hook the turn table to my Marantz SR5010 Receiver/AMP. Can anyone recommend a good one that doesn't break the bank?

I use this one and it has been very solid and has even dropped in price a bit since I got mine. Used to be 200 bucks...

https://www.turntablelab.com/collections/phono-preamps-alpha/products/pro-ject-phono-box-dc-phono-pre-amp-silver

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stiff Competition said:

that's not what he posted... he said  "679 Canadian with the turntable. Ends up being $497 USD with the 20% HOLIDAY code"

that would have been the deal to get!

1 hour ago, smiley said:

sorry!

apparently my math skills are lacking today... not sure what i was thinking.

ordered!

thank you!!! box and turntable for $498

All good :)

On a side note, I gifted the turntable to a friend who needed it. Just set it up for him and played Locomotive. Sounded fabulous! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

I use this one and it has been very solid and has even dropped in price a bit since I got mine. Used to be 200 bucks...

https://www.turntablelab.com/collections/phono-preamps-alpha/products/pro-ject-phono-box-dc-phono-pre-amp-silver

I had my eye on that one.

thank you for the recommendation I’ll pick up one of those.

• Like 1

One of my items is with UK customs, and one has left customs and on its way to me! Not sure which of the L&L box set or Turntable are on their way first.

Can't wait! Shame I didn't get the 20% discount, but still really happy with the deal I got as the Turntable swayed it for me. For anyone in the US/Canada that is able to purchase this, I wouldn't hesitate at this price.

Happy New Year everyone (03:26am here!) 🍻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Lol, that number has never been accurate. Besides that, the greater majority were shipped off to discount sites. 

.... like I said the U.S. GNR Store lists 102 in inventory.

As far as other sites that sell the Box, with the exception of only Amazon all others are overseas or out of the country I believe. 

Edited by RedHook