AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

2 minutes ago, RedHook said:

I just tried to purchase from the Canadian GNR store with the turntable.

The shipping to the U.S. came to over $400 😱 and 20% Off Code does not work.

How odd, it works just fine for everyone else and shipping is free:

Screenshot_20190101-132331_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nodnarb901 said:

Does anyone know when the Music Vault turn table deal ends?

I won’t be able to order until Thursday, and hope they still have the deal going. 

Being that it's a holiday code, I can't imagine it would last that long. Though, I'm pretty sure you can always use the code WELCOME for 15% off there so you'd still get close at least.

Edited by Stiff Competition

33 minutes ago, Nodnarb901 said:

Does anyone know when the Music Vault turn table deal ends?

I won’t be able to order until Thursday, and hope they still have the deal going. 

I don't think an end date to that sale has been announced, I do know the $499 sale on the U.S. store ends January 3, so it may be the same

16 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Being that it's a holiday code, I can't imagine it would last that long. Though, I'm pretty sure you can always use the code WELCOME for 15% off there so you'd still get close at least.

Thank you. I wasn’t aware of the WELCOME code.

Also one more question. When I order the box set/turntable from MusicVaultz.com is it a required signature delivery like gnrmerch or will they leave it at my door?

Edited by Nodnarb901

On 1/1/2019 at 1:30 PM, RussTCB said:

Oh, well I'd highly recommend using Music Vaultz since that's where the deal is through and it's free shipping. 

I just recently bought the LNL Box from the U.S. site at $499, it's currently in the mail.

Do you know how if it's difficult to return it for a refund, I really want the Canadian deal with the turntable now.

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

I just recently bought the LNL Box from the U.S. site at $499, it's currently in the mail.

Do you know how if it's difficult to return it for a refund, I really want the Canadian deal with the turntable now.

No clue honestly @troccolimight know perhaps. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Is the turntable that comes from the Canadian deal GNR themed or is it just a standard turntable? 

I just set it up for my friend a couple of nights ago. 

It's a Pro Ject Essential III but with the acrylic platter upgrade included. The acrylic platter goes for $130 on it's own, so I was shocked in was in there. 

Having said that, it does have the GNR branding seen in the post above. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Just checked and there are only 80 boxes left on the american store. Thank God i bought mine a few days ago. It will ship to Costa Rica, next monday or tuesday. Can't wait!!!

There are thousands of these sets left, just not at the official store. Everyone who wants one will be able to get one, I'm certain of it. 

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

SharedImage-85480.jpg?t=3f4e062b6f84c749

"Exclusive limited-edition custom branded Guns N' Roses Turntable by Project-Audio"

Damn! That’s cool. I should’ve waited. I bought mine in June for full price like a fool. I wasn’t sure if it would sell out so I jumped. Lesson learned 

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There are thousands of these sets left, just not at the official store. Everyone who wants one will be able to get one, I'm certain of it. 

I wish I would’ve had that confidence 7 months ago and I’d saved a lot of money and gotten a pretty neat turn table. It seems I always make the wrong decisions when it comes to purchasing GNR stuff. 

6 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

I wish I would’ve had that confidence 7 months ago and I’d saved a lot of money and gotten a pretty neat turn table. It seems I always make the wrong decisions when it comes to purchasing GNR stuff. 

We get so few opportunities to buy something new from GNR that it's totally understandable to jump on stuff!

• Like 1

I did it. Ordered with the turntable deal! Used code :HOLIDAY at checkout and saved 20%! Also picked up a phono pre amp while I was shopping. Thank to the members here for the info that let me get the turntable deal with the discount. Came to $622 us with the box set, turntable, and pre amp.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nodnarb901 said:

I did it. Ordered with the turntable deal! Used code :HOLIDAY at checkout and saved 20%! Also picked up a phono pre amp while I was shopping. Thank to the members here for the info that let me get the turntable deal with the discount. Came to $622 us with the box set, turntable, and pre amp.

Very nice.

I've said this a couple of times, but I gifted the turntable to a friend and we set it up on New Year's Eve. It's a HUGE improvement over the turntable he was using previously. I was very surprised to see that it came with the acyrlic platter included which is normally a $130 upgrade for that model turntable. 

You'll be real happy with the deal you got! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Very nice.

I've said this a couple of times, but I gifted the turntable to a friend and we set it up on New Year's Eve. It's a HUGE improvement over the turntable he was using previously. I was very surprised to see that it came with the acyrlic platter included which is normally a $130 upgrade for that model turntable. 

You'll be real happy with the deal you got! :)

Thank you, again for the link to the deal and the discount code! Now I will settle in and wait impatiently for shipping info. I haven't gotten an email from MusicVaultz confirming my order yet, however it looks like it took about 3 days before you got an email from them.

Edited by Nodnarb901
  • Like 1