AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

14 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I received mine on day one (6/29/18). My number was 3642. That pissed me off then, and the fact that you received a lower number 18 months later pisses me off.

If they had taken the time and courtesy to release them in numerical sequence, mine almost certainly would have been one of the first 500.

What's the difference? If they were all printed at the same time then none are more rare than any other.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Still waiting to buy mine for $250 max :lol: We must be getting close to that now. I think I might be the only person who is still even wanting one, judging from some conversations that I have had the last few months.

Yep for 250 AUD including shipping ill pull the pin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, Gun-Z said:

I just happened to check the official GNR site and it shows the LNL box set is sold out 🤔 I was hoping the price would go down some more. I guess I’m gonna have to order it from amazon

It's back in stock for $399. Use the code GNR10 for 10% off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rockphantom said:

It's back in stock for $399. Use the code GNR10 for 10% off.

I go to buy it with a UK address, just to see how much shipping would be out of curiosity....

Shipping comes in at $342.18, and I'd probably also be liable to pay customs charges which is normally around 20% I think :lol:

I think I'd probably take the plunge at £300-£350 all in.

2 hours ago, jackparker123 said:

I go to buy it with a UK address, just to see how much shipping would be out of curiosity....

Shipping comes in at $342.18, and I'd probably also be liable to pay customs charges which is normally around 20% I think :lol:

I think I'd probably take the plunge at £300-£350 all in.

I think I have a price for it too....a lot lower than that though! 

Outside of the US it's not really been much discounted at all. I presume that's because they're all lying in a warehouse there, rather than having made their way overseas in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

I think I have a price for it too....a lot lower than that though! 

Outside of the US it's not really been much discounted at all. I presume that's because they're all lying in a warehouse there, rather than having made their way overseas in the first place. 

Come on admit it, how badly do you want that lovely purple flag, chav rings and fake tatts 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You know me too well. 

Summer is coming, I want to prowl the streets looking as fresh as can be, making all the roughnecks nod in respect at me and pop some hot tunes on their beat-box for me. 

Imagine how good I'll look down the disco with my vest on, dazzling everyone with my Steven Adler tattoo then.....when the ladies are flocking, I'll drop the bombshell. "Guess what I've got at home? Yeah, that's right, a Locked N Loaded- faux leather, wood, hand painted cross, usb-stick, THE WORKS. Wanna come see?" 

It'll be the making of me. 

Sounds like a plan. Count me in. Blackpool here we come! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WildStar said:

Come on admit it, how badly do you want that lovely purple flag, chav rings and fake tatts 

I got the super deluxe last year when it was like $32.   That was a steal.

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

The official Guns N' Roses doorbell seems like an obvious choice. At the push of a button, Axl's voice will echo "Welcome To The Jungle..." throughout your house. Only $164.99 while supplies last. Special edition features a bonus setting: "Nobody's home" from Estranged plays instead of the line from Jungle, $179.99 and quantities are limited. Collectors edition has a glow in the dark GNR logo and Melissa Reese will personally spit on them, $299.99 and there's only 10 of them available.

You're welcome @Fernando

2 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I got the super deluxe last year when it was like $32.   That was a steal.

Nando has a 6th sense. He really knows what fans what. 

But $32 was a great price. Well done 

See the 3 live tracks at the end of the EP disc, they are from the Marquee gig - sounds great. This must mean that somewhere there must be a properly mixed version of this gig and separate to the overdubbed version from the Niven discs. Still boggles the mind that the gig wasn’t included in full for this set.