RussTCB

AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

4 hours ago, k12 said:

When I tried to add 5,000 locked and loaded's to my cart it says only 18 available, not sure if that is all that is left or they just put a low number to entice people to buy it

There may only be 18 left on their site. Although I think there were many unsold at first, due to the high price, since the prices have steadily fallen, there will be fewer of these unsold than you might think.

There are plenty of die-hard GN'R fans worldwide. I've seen these in record shops etc. Any in record shops (physical or online) are technically sold, as they have purchased it to re-sell. Like when Best Buy purchased so many copies of Chinese Democracy.

I live in a town of 60,000 in the North West of England, and there are at least 3 owners of one in my town.

I honestly think after the recent sale of the individual items, that there aren't as many remaining as you might think.

At current prices, it is actually a good deal. Just my 2 cents.

6 hours ago, k12 said:

When I tried to add 5,000 locked and loaded's to my cart it says only 18 available, not sure if that is all that is left or they just put a low number to entice people to buy it

That's been happening for a while now. Prior to the massive discounts starting, they've always placed limits on how many you can put in your cart. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:18 PM, Stlconcerts said:

My box is #3256 so if there is 10k assuming they did them in numerical order theres a lot of bits and pieces left over lol.

I received mine on day one (6/29/18). My number was 3642. That pissed me off then, and the fact that you received a lower number 18 months later pisses me off.

If they had taken the time and courtesy to release them in numerical sequence, mine almost certainly would have been one of the first 500.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I received mine on day one (6/29/18). My number was 3642. That pissed me off then, and the fact that you received a lower number 18 months later pisses me off.

If they had taken the time and courtesy to release them in numerical sequence, mine almost certainly would have been one of the first 500.

What's the difference? If they were all printed at the same time then none are more rare than any other.

• Like 1

Still waiting to buy mine for $250 max :lol: We must be getting close to that now. I think I might be the only person who is still even wanting one, judging from some conversations that I have had the last few months.

Edited by Tourettes2400

7 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Still waiting to buy mine for $250 max :lol: We must be getting close to that now. I think I might be the only person who is still even wanting one, judging from some conversations that I have had the last few months.

Yep for 250 AUD including shipping ill pull the pin.

On 30/12/2019 at 6:43 PM, Tadsy said:

I’ll take one unopened for $100AU

i wonder how long I will have to wait? 😁

$200AU and delivered by Axl with a carton of beer and I’ll buy it...

• Haha 2

I forgot to pack mine twice when I evacuated from fires recently

4 hours ago, Sledge said:

I forgot to pack mine twice when I evacuated from fires recently

Shit mate, hope you’re alright..!

Wasn't there a bundle that had all the Vinyls with a shot glass or something? I really regret not going for that...

I just happened to check the official GNR site and it shows the LNL box set is sold out 🤔 I was hoping the price would go down some more. I guess I’m gonna have to order it from amazon

On 1/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, Gun-Z said:

I just happened to check the official GNR site and it shows the LNL box set is sold out 🤔 I was hoping the price would go down some more. I guess I’m gonna have to order it from amazon

It's back in stock for $399. Use the code GNR10 for 10% off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I go to buy it with a UK address, just to see how much shipping would be out of curiosity....

Shipping comes in at $342.18, and I'd probably also be liable to pay customs charges which is normally around 20% I think :lol:

I think I'd probably take the plunge at £300-£350 all in.

2 hours ago, jackparker123 said:

I go to buy it with a UK address, just to see how much shipping would be out of curiosity....

Shipping comes in at $342.18, and I'd probably also be liable to pay customs charges which is normally around 20% I think :lol:

I think I'd probably take the plunge at £300-£350 all in.

I think I have a price for it too....a lot lower than that though! 

Outside of the US it's not really been much discounted at all. I presume that's because they're all lying in a warehouse there, rather than having made their way overseas in the first place. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Nice... For anyone in the US who hasn't grabbed it, $360 is a pretty good price. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

I think I have a price for it too....a lot lower than that though! 

Outside of the US it's not really been much discounted at all. I presume that's because they're all lying in a warehouse there, rather than having made their way overseas in the first place. 

Come on admit it, how badly do you want that lovely purple flag, chav rings and fake tatts 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You know me too well. 

Summer is coming, I want to prowl the streets looking as fresh as can be, making all the roughnecks nod in respect at me and pop some hot tunes on their beat-box for me. 

Imagine how good I'll look down the disco with my vest on, dazzling everyone with my Steven Adler tattoo then.....when the ladies are flocking, I'll drop the bombshell. "Guess what I've got at home? Yeah, that's right, a Locked N Loaded- faux leather, wood, hand painted cross, usb-stick, THE WORKS. Wanna come see?" 

It'll be the making of me. 

Sounds like a plan. Count me in. Blackpool here we come! 

• Like 1

On 1.1.2020 at 9:10 PM, History2010 said:

Wasn't there a bundle that had all the Vinyls with a shot glass or something? I really regret not going for that...

Yes! Me too! Was hoping they would add that to the shop again. It was still 60$ shipping to Germany though ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WildStar said:

Sounds like a plan. Count me in. Blackpool here we come! 

I was thinking of heading down the roller-disco at Doncaster Leisure Centre......

14 hours ago, WildStar said:

Come on admit it, how badly do you want that lovely purple flag, chav rings and fake tatts 

I got the super deluxe last year when it was like $32.   That was a steal.

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

The official Guns N' Roses doorbell seems like an obvious choice. At the push of a button, Axl's voice will echo "Welcome To The Jungle..." throughout your house. Only $164.99 while supplies last. Special edition features a bonus setting: "Nobody's home" from Estranged plays instead of the line from Jungle, $179.99 and quantities are limited. Collectors edition has a glow in the dark GNR logo and Melissa Reese will personally spit on them, $299.99 and there's only 10 of them available.

You're welcome @Fernando