RussTCB

AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

$360 really isnt all that bad for what you get tbh. Closer to what it should have been on release

• Like 1

2 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I got the super deluxe last year when it was like $32.   That was a steal.

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

Nando has a 6th sense. He really knows what fans what. 

But $32 was a great price. Well done 

See the 3 live tracks at the end of the EP disc, they are from the Marquee gig - sounds great. This must mean that somewhere there must be a properly mixed version of this gig and separate to the overdubbed version from the Niven discs. Still boggles the mind that the gig wasn’t included in full for this set.

Does anyone have any tips on where   They purchased a record console? I would like something to display the l&l set with turntable and speakers.

Anyone here from US willing to ship this to the UK for me? I wanna buy at $360 but the shipping charges on Gnr.com are almost as much as the box! Would hope that shipping from US to UK would be around $150

On 2020-02-11 at 12:08 AM, ZoSoRose said:

$360 really isnt all that bad for what you get tbh. Closer to what it should have been on release

I like the price of it in Spotify the best.

• Like 3