AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

52 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I just posted this in the AFD sub-section....

Amazon US has the Locked N' Loaded set at $679, as one of their "Lightning Deals" for today, 11/21/18. 

Deal ends at 2AM Eastern Standard Time.

Unsure if it will go lower on Black Friday....perhaps it will stay at $679.

I'm sure it will. We're edging closer and closer to my $499 price point! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Finally dropped the dime, I had to get it 

Nice.

I continue to sit squarely on the fence lol. I really want to take advantage of that deal from Canada. Might as well grab the turntable and L&L set. Dammit. I'm so conflicted lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I did it.

I bought it.

I did the one available at this site:
https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Appetite-For-Destruction-Locked-N-Loaded-Edition-GNR-Logo-Turntable/5ZCD0000000

Came out to $665 USD total. I got the L&L set and an extra turntable I don't even need but I can live with that. 

So next time I'm in your neck of the woods, can I come and have a photo-op with it? :lol: 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

did you get a free gift as well?

Yes, but I have no idea what it is. 

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

So next time I'm in your neck of the woods, can I come and have a photo-op with it? :lol: 

Haha, absolutely. 

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

You will have to post some pics when the postperson comes.

Oh I will! 

• GNFNR 2

On 8/30/2018 at 7:58 AM, TheHelgo said:

People may not like and may feel like the bands are sticking it to them, but in the end, it truly is a business and it is capitalism at its finest.  The bands are selling a product on the market (concerts, merch, music) and they do so at a price that is designed to equal out supply and demand while maximizing profit.  A band like GNR is really no different than a company like Apple.  Apple sells their iPhones at ridiculous prices compared to how much it costs to produce them. Why?  Because their loyal following will pay those prices.  If enough people stopped paying those prices, basic economics would force the price down for future iPhones. Same is true for GNR - as long as they are at an optimal Supply/Demand price point, why change?  Why sell a stadium of 40,000 seats at $30 when they can do so at $130?  It will change when economics forces it to.  This isn't meant to sound cold, but companies (bands) are typically not in the business of making less money than the the market will support.

exactly.

no reason to put less money in your hands/bank account. 

11 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

what is the turntable will it atleast have a wow and flutter of 0.04 or less 0.02 

The site doesn't say, but from what I can tell it looks like a Pro Ject Essential III. 

You might want to look up reviews on that for a better opinion. 

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The site doesn't say, but from what I can tell it looks like a Pro Ject Essential III. 

You might want to look up reviews on that for a better opinion. 

yeah i have not even looked at turntables for many years as i have 8 of them already.

will check it out .