AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

@DeathCubeUK Just got home and yep, it was only the "Free Gift for Black Friday". It was 3, 7" records that I don't care about lol. One by Kurt Cobain, one by Rush and one by Abba

Oh no, bummer! 😳 You said it would be the least important of the three packages. I can't believe how long It's taking, and poor @troccoli has to then send them on to me in the UK. I might have it by the time the Chinese Democracy II Box Set is released 😂

• Haha 2

On 12/13/2018 at 5:48 PM, DeathCubeUK said:

That's great news! Fingers crossed they're on the move 😊

Mine just changed to "Item On Hold At Secure Facility" so I'm guessing that means it's at least moving towards me and now waiting to clear customs. 

• Like 1

On 15/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, RussTCB said:

Mine just changed to "Item On Hold At Secure Facility" so I'm guessing that means it's at least moving towards me and now waiting to clear customs. 

Just noticed the same with mine! That's definitely a good sign. 

The shipping of our items could have been part of the NITL Tour - the name would be apt.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 3:42 AM, DeathCubeUK said:

Just noticed the same with mine! That's definitely a good sign. 

The shipping of our items could have been part of the NITL Tour - the name would be apt.

Mine now says "Item departed partner facility". When I look further, it appears it's finally in the US and moving towards me! If I were to guess, I'd say it will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday. Only pain in the ass with that is that is that I'm out of town for work today through Thursday. However, my wife works from home so at least she'll be here to sign for it. I'll let you know what it's actually delivered!

Edit-

WAIT! I checked the tracking number through the FedEx site and it shows as being delivered today by 10:30am!!! I don't have to leave for the airport until after that, so I'll at least get to make sure it arrives safely. Of course, I'll then be gone for two days, but I can wait til Friday to really dig into it!

Still no clue on when the turntable is shipping, but I'm good on that for now anyway.

Edit to the edit-

Now I'm confused. It might actually be the turntable that's out for delivery today. I'll just let you know in a few hours once something shows up :lol:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Mine now says "Item departed partner facility". When I look further, it appears it's finally in the US and moving towards me! If I were to guess, I'd say it will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday. Only pain in the ass with that is that is that I'm out of town for work today through Thursday. However, my wife works from home so at least she'll be here to sign for it. I'll let you know what it's actually delivered!

Edit-

WAIT! I checked the tracking number through the FedEx site and it shows as being delivered today by 10:30am!!! I don't have to leave for the airport until after that, so I'll at least get to make sure it arrives safely. Of course, I'll then be gone for two days, but I can wait til Friday to really dig into it!

Still no clue on when the turntable is shipping, but I'm good on that for now anyway.

Edit to the edit-

Now I'm confused. It might actually be the turntable that's out for delivery today. I'll just let you know in a few hours once something shows up :lol:

OMG! I'm getting excited for you!! And for me, but mine have another mammoth journey ahead of them lol. 

Hope you get them today! But how annoying you're going to be away. I have to have a knee operation around Xmas, so I can't wait to have this to look forward to while I'm stuck at home for weeks.

How did you get the FedEx tracking info? Just using the same codes for Canada Post? They're all I have. Thanks for the updates, I'm all over the place with the different time zone over here, so it really helps lol.

EDIT - I just checked on FedEx and it's due at 10:30am today.. It's 13:37pm here, I need to Google what time it is there and let troccoli know! 😲

Edited by DeathCubeUK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

OMG! I'm getting excited for you!! And for me, but mine have another mammoth journey ahead of them lol. 

Hope you get them today! But how annoying you're going to be away. I have to have a knee operation around Xmas, so I can't wait to have this to look forward to while I'm stuck at home for weeks.

How did you get the FedEx tracking info? Just using the same codes for Canada Post? They're all I have. Thanks for the updates, I'm all over the place with the different time zone over here, so it really helps lol.

Yeah, just use the same codes. Once the Canada Post site shows "Item Departed Partnet Facility", you can then use the same tracking number to check it through FedEx.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, just use the same codes. Once the Canada Post site shows "Item Departed Partnet Facility", you can then use the same tracking number to check it through FedEx.

Just did it and it says 10:30am!! Thanks Russ.

I just realised It's 5:40am where troccoli is 😲 I was thinking they might be at his door any minute lol. 

Hope I haven't woken him in my excitement ✌

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Just did it and it says 10:30am!! Thanks Russ.

I just realised It's 5:40am where troccoli is 😲 I was thinking they might be at his door any minute lol. 

Hope I haven't woken him in my excitement ✌

:lol:

That's great. Do you know if it's your turntable or your L&L Set by any chance? My co-worker already got his L&L Set but not his turntable. I'm 90% sure it's the turntable that's being delivered today for me but I should know soon.

It's just before 9am in my time zone, so I'm anxiously awaiting the knock on the door!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:

That's great. Do you know if it's your turntable or your L&L Set by any chance? My co-worker already got his L&L Set but not his turntable. I'm 90% sure it's the turntable that's being delivered today for me but I should know soon.

It's just before 9am in my time zone, so I'm anxiously awaiting the knock on the door!

I just checked and it was the L&L set, so I entered the tracking for the turntable seperately and that says the same time/date, so I think It's both! 

Good luck man, hope you get them soon. Can't wait to see pictures 😄 I think you might actually kiss the postie haha! I know I might lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

I just checked and it was the L&L set, so I entered the tracking for the turntable seperately and that says the same time/date, so I think It's both! 

Good luck man, hope you get them soon. Can't wait to see pictures 😄 I think you might actually kiss the postie haha! I know I might lol

Oh wow, that's cool for you! I have 3 tracking numbers overall. 1 was the Free Black Friday Gift that was already delivered. Then I've got 2 others that I checked with the online store. The one that's attached to the L&L Set still shows as "Electronic information submitted by shipper". The other is attached to the turnable and shows "Item departed partner facility".

When I check both tracking numbers through the FedEx site, the first one doesn't show up yet. The second one, the one that's associated with the turntable on their site, shows that it's being delivered by 10:30am today.

I'm honestly good with either showing up today to be honest as I'm sure the other won't be too far behind. I'm very interested in checking out the turntable, so I'm good with doing that when I get home later this week if that's all that's coming today.

It's 9:25am here right now, so we're closing in on the 10:30 deadline. I'll let you know once something actually shows up!

1 hour ago, DeathCubeUK said:

It was indeed the turntable!
vgq0d1.jpg

I won't be able to do anything with it until Friday but at least it's here! :shades:

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, hitmanhart408 said:

the main GNR shop only reflects 249 units left. Clearly that's not accurate since you can get it directly from amazon, musicdirect, etc now

That might be all they have left but I'm certain there are thousands of these things out there. 

Having said that, I saw that someone already has their turntable up on eBay for around $400. The more laughable thing is that they have the Sound City LP listed at $325 :lol:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

@DeathCubeUK my L&L Set seems to be moving now as well. I'd be surprised if it's not delivered tomorrow or Friday!

Amazing!! Mine both arrived with troccoli yesterday 😄😄😄 It is indeed a Christmas miracle ⛄🎁🎄

Can't wait to see the pictures Russ, and of course see them in person 😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Came home to find my L&L Set waiting for me. Still can't believe the awesome deal I got with the turntable bundle!

It took long enough to come :lol:. Oh well, that makes it even better now that you have it. Enjoy and congrats on the deal. 

I still want it but I don’t have to have it. I am going to see if a better deal comes and if it doesn’t I am okay. I just could not justify the money this time of year.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2