AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

6 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

It took long enough to come :lol:. Oh well, that makes it even better now that you have it. Enjoy and congrats on the deal. 

I still want it but I don’t have to have it. I am going to see if a better deal comes and if it doesn’t I am okay. I just could not justify the money this time of year.

I remain 100% certain it'll drop below $500 at some point. I just couldn't pass up the deal for $670 with the turntable. I've got a buddy that badly needs a turntable upgrade, so I'm reasonably sure I'm just going to gift that to him. 

I'm keeping the 7" and 12" records from the set (as that's the only reason I wanted it to begin with) but I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of it. 

On 20/12/2018 at 10:45 PM, RussTCB said:

Came home to find my L&L Set waiting for me. Still can't believe the awesome deal I got with the turntable bundle!

Thanks to troccoli one of my parcels has left San Francisco but one is a stage behind on the tracking. Wonder which item I receive first? I feel sorry for them, travelling all this way on their own lol. 

I've just had knee surgery so I really can't wait for them to arrive and cheer me up.

Merry Christmas Russ, hope you get your turntable set up for all that new vinyl 🎄🎅🎊

• Like 1

it's just about at 500 now

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602567453918/guns-n-roses/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-edition-ltd-edt-/index.html

i assume the US site will change accordingly sooner rather than later.

this translates to 568 USD with the current exchange rate.

wouldnt be surprised if you could find a coupon somewhere and get it under 500 now.

• Like 1

I finally caved in. This is a good enough price with the coupon. Like Tyler said above, it might drop to 300 but I'll probably sell a lot of the knick-knack shit anyway and get some money back on this.

goes to show how much of a rip off it was at a grand. I work in the Collectibles industry and once you're at 10k units, things like that cabinet and all the knick-knacks are VERY cheap unit costs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

I finally caved in. This is a good enough price with the coupon. Like Tyler said above, it might drop to 300 but I'll probably sell a lot of the knick-knack shit anyway and get some money back on this.

goes to show how much of a rip off it was at a grand. I work in the Collectibles industry and once you're at 10k units, things like that cabinet and all the knick-knacks are VERY cheap unit costs.

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

Thanks...

$507.85 with s&h.

I hate that I love this band.

You'll both be happy with it. When I really dug into mine last Friday I kept saying "Damn, this IS a really cool set. It's not worth $1,000, but it's really fuckin' cool".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Just hit 499 on the US site.

use code GNR10 for ten percent off.

Damn, it makes me wish I'd held off on making the purchase in May, especially when they didn't even bother sending them out with the Certificate Of Authenticity numbers going from lowest to highest. I got #3,644 of 10,000 on Day One, and now someone will probably get #8 after waiting for the price to be cut in half.

12 minutes ago, RageKage said:

You think it could ever go down to 300?

My guess is that $499 is as low as it's gonna go. That's a total guess on my part, but I've been saying it would end up at $500 since Day 1. I just don't see it going lower than that. You can get it for $449 with the GNR10 disccount code that someone else posted though.

21 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My guess is that $499 is as low as it's gonna go. That's a total guess on my part, but I've been saying it would end up at $500 since Day 1. I just don't see it going lower than that. You can get it for $449 with the GNR10 disccount code that someone else posted though.

Do you know how much the box weights? I can't find that info anywhere

got the email also... son of a bitch... like kurt said above - sometimes i hate that i love this band...

$500 was the number i said long before we got the pricing. guess i need to go grab a credit card. i am jealous of russ that got the turntable deal - i almost pulled the trigger on that just to have another collectable piece. but this probably is the lowest price we'll see and it appears i do have a few more days to think about it (sale goes till jan 3).

hmmmm...................

• GNFNR 1