AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

5 minutes ago, smiley said:

i ordered on the 31st... got two emails on the 2nd (assuming they were closed for the holiday). one was the confirmation and the second was delivery has been dispatched with the tracking numbers.

unfortunatly, the fedex driver showed up this morning while i was in the shower. i had no idea it would be here so quickly. now i have to wait until he redelivers tomorrow (there is no local office pickup available in my area).

excited for tomorrow's delivery attempt!

Interesting, I ordered on the 3rd. On the 4th got two emails like you did, one said they had the order, the other with the tracking numbers. When I go to track the packages, it looks like they haven't been picked up yet.

I did notice that it will be shipped "priority worldwide USA" which when I look it up seems like next day air. Glad yours will be in your hands tomorrow! 

Locked and Loaded set was delivered to me an hour ago!!! Its awesome!

Thanks to everyone on here again for the info that led me to this awesome deal!

Only thing that sucks they sent me the wrong phono pre amp. The one they sent me will work for me and cost about the same, but it is not the one I ordered. 

I'll keep it and use it rather than going through the hassle of returning it. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

WOW!! The GN'R Turntable arrived today to me in the UK and It's amazing!! 

@troccoli thank you again! You are an absolute superstar. You've been so awesome, I really appreciate all your help.

@RussTCB Thanks for all the info and updates along the way. Loved the joint anticipation of our bundles arriving.

It took me hours as I'm on crutches at the moment, but after staring at the box for ages I went  for it and set it up. I just played the RSD Shadow of Your Love on it and it sounds amazing! Uploaded my 2nd video in 8 yrs to YouTube (lol), so I could share it on here 🤘

OMG!!!! The turn table is awesome! from what I can tell it sounds fantastic! Thank you for posting that video, I will watch it over and over until my turntable arrives. 

I have never owned a turntable before, was it hard to set up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#6859 arrived this afternoon!

special thanks to troccoli for supply things to the band (i'm really looking forward to actually hanging up the banner out in my shop) and russtcb for keeping this thread updated with the sale prices!

both of my boxes were opened - i'm assuming customs maybe looked in them both...

anyone that got the turntable - did it just have the cord, black pad, and instruction manual sitting on top when you opened the box? that box was not even re-taped when i received it so i want to make sure nothing is missing. the plastic turntable lid is on top and it is not damaged so i'll assume any other fragile parts are ok at this time.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Nodnarb901 said:

OMG!!!! The turn table is awesome! from what I can tell it sounds fantastic! Thank you for posting that video, I will watch it over and over until my turntable arrives. 

I have never owned a turntable before, was it hard to set up?

Thanks man. It really does sound awesome with the acrylic platter! I had my back to the speakers as well, but in the room the turntable is crystal clear. It has good bass, without it overpowering the mix. I like to be able to hear the vocals at the front (as you would live), and this does that.

I already had a pretty good (but old) Thorens turntable, so I was really hoping it wouldn't be a downgrade, but I couldn't be happier with it. 

Setup is fairly straight forward, but if you need any help just let me know.

I was lucky as the Phono leads are quite short, but my amp is close to where I have my turntable. You should be fine too, as you're using a preamp, so you can position it within reach of the leads, and get the necessary length phono leads to reach from pre amp to your amplifier 👍

Edited by DeathCubeUK
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, smiley said:

#6859 arrived this afternoon!

special thanks to troccoli for supply things to the band (i'm really looking forward to actually hanging up the banner out in my shop) and russtcb for keeping this thread updated with the sale prices!

both of my boxes were opened - i'm assuming customs maybe looked in them both...

anyone that got the turntable - did it just have the cord, black pad, and instruction manual sitting on top when you opened the box? that box was not even re-taped when i received it so i want to make sure nothing is missing. the plastic turntable lid is on top and it is not damaged so i'll assume any other fragile parts are ok at this time.

Totally agree with the praise for both @troccoli and @RussTCB - They're the best! 

Mine was exactly the same in terms of cord, black pad and instruction manual.

There should also be the counterweight in the bottom (under the turntable) in a separate bag, and a white box with the adapter. If you have all this, we got the same contents 😉

The black pad is of fairly poor quality (though the only thing in the whole box that was, so can't complain).

I will either use no mat, which with an acrylic plinth sounds great, or use one of my own felt mats. Will have to see what works best. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Totally agree with the praise for both @troccoli and @RussTCB - They're the best! 

Mine was exactly the same in terms of cord, black pad and instruction manual.

There should also be the counterweight in the bottom (under the turntable) in a separate bag, and a white box with the adapter. If you have all this, we got the same contents 😉

The black pad is of fairly poor quality (though the only thing in the whole box that was, so can't complain).

I will either use no mat, which with an acrylic plinth sounds great, or use one of my own felt mats. Will have to see what works best. 

thanks! i only took out the plastic cover - there was cardboard taped holding the turntable in so i have not pulled everything else out yet. i will - and will look for the counterweight and adapter. thank you for the info!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Can anyone tell me the ring size of the 5 rings?  I am hoping I can wear them if I get the set

I was looking at them last night and seemed to notice the Axl,Slash,Duff rings are a little bigger in size than the Izzy,Steven rings.

i could not get the Izzy,Steven rings on my middle or index finger. But the Axl,Slash,Duff rings I had no problem.

anyone else notice this?

• Like 1

Ok I’m starting to get worried now.

Like I stated earlier, I got my box set and phono pre amp.Wrong pre-amp than I ordered but that’s not a big deal.

However, my turntable tracking number only shows they have created the shipping label and nothing else since Jan 4th.

Music Vaultz doesn’t have a phone number, so all I can do is go through their customer service link and send them a message. I’ve sent 4 messages and haven’t gotten a response yet.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten this awesome box set!

I’m loving mine! I Just can’t wait to play all that vinyl!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nodnarb901 said:

Ok I’m starting to get worried now.

Like I stated earlier, I got my box set and phono pre amp.Wrong pre-amp than I ordered but that’s not a big deal.

However, my turntable tracking number only shows they have created the shipping label and nothing else since Jan 4th.

Music Vaultz doesn’t have a phone number, so all I can do is go through their customer service link and send them a message. I’ve sent 4 messages and haven’t gotten a response yet.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten this awesome box set!

I’m loving mine! I Just can’t wait to play all that vinyl!

I would say there is a delay in processing for some reason.  Depending on how it is being shipped it could also already be in the system just hasn't updated yet, I get that all the time with Canada Post.  For instance, I have a package coming from Amazon tomorrow via Canada Post... Amazon says it will be here tomorrow and its on its way, Canada Post site says Not found in system... Amazon knows more than Canada Post I guess.  Hard to say and if musicvaultz doesnt have good contact that isnt where I am going to buy mine

29 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I would say there is a delay in processing for some reason.  Depending on how it is being shipped it could also already be in the system just hasn't updated yet, I get that all the time with Canada Post.  For instance, I have a package coming from Amazon tomorrow via Canada Post... Amazon says it will be here tomorrow and its on its way, Canada Post site says Not found in system... Amazon knows more than Canada Post I guess.  Hard to say and if musicvaultz doesnt have good contact that isnt where I am going to buy mine

Thank you for putting me at ease a little bit. All of what you said makes sense.

I will update again as soon as I have something to report.

• GNFNR 1

7 hours ago, Nodnarb901 said:

Thank you for putting me at ease a little bit. All of what you said makes sense.

I will update again as soon as I have something to report.

I don't think you have to worry, both my packages have supposedly been shipped on January 7th, and while the L&L one has been delivered yesterday, the turntable one is still stuck at "Electronic information submitted by shipper" on the Canada Post tracking.

You guys enjoy the opening as I have to wait until the summer to finally get my hands on mine. <_<