AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

Got my order confirmation from the Music Vaultz site this morning. I'm anxious to get my tracking #'s then follow the L&L set and the turntable through the tracking / customs process. I'll be out out town for work next week and the week after but my wife will be home to sign for both if needed.

I'll post pics whenever all of it arrives :)

• Like 3

On 11/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, RussTCB said:

I did it.

I bought it.

I did the one available at this site:
https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Appetite-For-Destruction-Locked-N-Loaded-Edition-GNR-Logo-Turntable/5ZCD0000000

Came out to $665 USD total. I got the L&L set and an extra turntable I don't even need but I can live with that. 

does that include shipping? i'm assuming that was like $25 shipping... I'm down below you in ohio so just wanting to get an idea.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Got my order confirmation from the Music Vaultz site this morning. I'm anxious to get my tracking #'s then follow the L&L set and the turntable through the tracking / customs process. I'll be out out town for work next week and the week after but my wife will be home to sign for both if needed.

I'll post pics whenever all of it arrives :)

So you finally voted with your wallet. That's the spirit. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol: I'm totally ok with it to be honest. I feel like I got a really good deal. Actually quite a better deal than I wanted in the first place. 

You'll have to put that ''thing'' in with your vinyl collection! This is something no self respecting record collection deserves.

43 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

:lol: I'm totally ok with it to be honest. I feel like I got a really good deal. Actually quite a better deal than I wanted in the first place. 

Well, that deal you got is pretty good. The turntable could be sold for $250 at least, so you ended up paying around $400 for the box. Not a bad deal at all :)

I'll look forward to your review!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

You'll have to put that ''thing'' in with your vinyl collection! This is something no self respecting record collection deserves.

No sir! I'm going to file the singles with my 7" records and the LPs with my 12" records, then sell the rest of the box off for parts. 

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

No sir! I'm going to file the singles with my 7" records and the LPs with my 12" records, then sell the rest of the box off for parts. 

When you ordered, did the order include this:

1 x Bonus Gift - Black Friday 7" Mixer Pack (7" Vinyl Singles)

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Youre buying it?!?!? Well now I want to see it lol. Maybe I'll buy the box part!

The purchase has been made. No idea when it's getting here, but hopefully soon! 

15 minutes ago, troccoli said:

When you ordered, did the order include this:

1 x Bonus Gift - Black Friday 7" Mixer Pack (7" Vinyl Singles)

Yessir, but I have no idea what that is lol

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are going to liberate the vinyl in other words? 

I hope I have first right of refusal on the tattoos?

Yessir, I can allow that. As a matter of fact, here goes: Hey Diesel, would you like to purchase the tattos from my Locked & Loaded Boxed Set???

17 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Unfortunately, when I ordered, the bonus gift was sold out :-(

They must have sold a few of these bundles. Or perhaps only the first few got the bonus gift?

I'm very curious as to what the free gift even is!

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, DeathCubeUK said:

Unfortunately, when I ordered, the bonus gift was sold out :-(

They must have sold a few of these bundles. Or perhaps only the first few got the bonus gift?

Bummer man!

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, RussTCB said:

Yessir, I can allow that. As a matter of fact, here goes: Hey Diesel, would you like to purchase the tattos from my Locked & Loaded Boxed Set???

I'm very curious as to what the free gift even is!

Same here - perhaps a bundle of all record store day 7" singles - GNR and other bands

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, Evan442 said:

Chinese Democracy CD

lol, brilliant

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Same here - perhaps a bundle of all record store day 7" singles - GNR and other bands

I'm anxious to see. I got my shipping notifications today. So now I just have to wait on all 3 items (L&L Box, Turntable, BF 7" Gift) to make it through customs and on their way to me!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

lot more than 0% were sold

Amazon keeps a running percentage of how much of their stock of an item has been sold during their lightning sales. As the time of the sale's conclusion, it still read 0%.   Did you see something to indicate that wasn't accurate?   

• Like 1