Motley Crue's Sixx/Lee and Bob Rock in the studio

BadApples87

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that the preview for "The Dirt" will be seen during the Super bowl.

Saw a commercial for the puppy bowl and Motley Crue donated the song for the ad. So cute seeing the puppies hearing Home sweet Home playing in the background.

I usually watch the Kitten bowl since I'm a cat person. Honestly, if I still lived in NYC I definitely would adopt some of those cute kittens that Beth Stern has on that show.

• 1 month later...

K why have that other guy rapping in the song?

This is based on MC's early years, so why the hell have another guy with Vince?

Vince actually sounds good, but the song is a slow temp, and he can still sing those. Can't sing the early Crue stuff because it's too fast for him. lol

Anyway, I'm anxious to see the Dirt. hope the other songs are cool.

13 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The song is pretty bad... and are my headphones broken or is this the worst production they've had in a long time?

MGK is shit but it actually kinda makes sense that he's part of the song, since he's playing Tommy Lee in The Dirt.

I'm 200% sure it's not your headphones. The production is atrocious.

• Like 3

Realistically this is motley crue what were you guys expecting lol?

Dr feelgood was their last decent lp with quality songs from the og lineup and that was back in 1989. 

Everything since vince rejoined in the late 90s has sounded like this or much worse.

41 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I like a few songs from post 'Dr. Feelgood' era. 'Saints Of Los Angeles' included.

This is terrible.

You think this is terrible. They have a song which is a cover of Madonnas like a virgin which will be out on the soundtrack shortly.

I think this song would of been better without MGK and if it had a stronger chorus.

Last night's Metal Mania played the video for the Dirt at the beginning of every show.

The video is pretty cool because it shows the real MC and parts of the movie and then the band interacting with the actors.

From what I've seen, it looks like the young actors have got MC down pat with the whole look and attitude. I'm anxious to see the movie.

I have been a fan of the Crue since I was little and my mom and brother too. Saw their last tour.

I was actually impressed that Vince was able to sing this new song, but then again, it's a slower pace than earlier MC songs. lol