Motley Crue's Sixx/Lee and Bob Rock in the studio

BadApples87

I don’t know, I like it. It’s the fuckin Crue- you gotta take it for what it is. Yes Vince is so auto tuned that he sounds like a robot, but Tommy and Mick are sounding great to me, the chorus is catchy as hell. I think the rap part is cool. They are trying something different and I like the raunchy lyrics in there. It’s the Crue- playing some raunchy shit that rocks. They never claimed to be reinventing the wheel...

I can’t wait for the movie too. It’s got Vince killing Razzle and Nikki ODing in there, so I don’t think it’s gonna side step anything...

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Last night's Metal Mania played the video for the Dirt at the beginning of every show.

The video is pretty cool because it shows the real MC and parts of the movie and then the band interacting with the actors.

From what I've seen, it looks like the young actors have got MC down pat with the whole look and attitude. I'm anxious to see the movie.

I have been a fan of the Crue since I was little and my mom and brother too. Saw their last tour.

I was actually impressed that Vince was able to sing this new song, but then again, it's a slower pace than earlier MC songs. lol

Absolutely nothing about this song is impressive vocally. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this cover is a true shit pile. I don’t get the connection or why they want to shout out to Madonna in relation to the movie. Old time crue fans such as myself are not at all fans of Madonna- lol... Vince singing those lyrics is beyond ridiculous. The whole idea is shit... what in the fuck were they thinking with this one? Embarrassing.

I haven't really listened to Motley Crue, always thought they were just a cheesy hair metal band.

That being said, I love "The Dirt". The song just rocks, really catchy and it just wants to make me get in the car with friends and drive into the sunset.

The "Like a Virgin" cover on the other hand is horrible.

MTV classics channel played an hour of Crue videos. I missed most of it, but caught Live Wire and Home Sweet Home.

It was so weird to see the Crue members with either one or no tattoos. Now I know Vince, Tommy and Nikki are covered from their necks to their legs. Not sure about Mick. I'm not sure if I've ever seen Mick's arms? lol

Anyway, seeing Live Wire was awesome! My God, vince was so skinny. lol

I kept thinking about the freakin amazing life these guys have had!

Home Sweet Home brought back such good memories and some bittersweet too.