FALSE: CD2 announcement this september

3 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Wouldn't make sense at all. Slash has already said they haven't even started thinking about recording anything yet. 

This.

Not only that, if they release another album, zero chance it will be called CD2, imo.

3 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Wouldn't make sense at all. Slash has already said they haven't even started thinking about recording anything yet. 

Maybe Slash is out again after this tour

The reunion revived the GNR brand, now Axl can bring back Robin and sell out hockey arenas again with NewGNR 2.0

• Haha 3

Bizarrely I heard recently about a new GnR album on 2 independent mainstream radio stations here that almost never play nor even mention GnR. Pretty much the tenor was they don`t know anything but there were rumours and they will keep the listeners updated. I put no credibility at all in this, however I thought it was quite bizarre that 2 mainstream stations here would talk about that.

The same board mentioned a CD2 release in time for Christmas a while before the Locked N Loaded debacle. Due to the source I'd of course take it with a handful of salt.

But I must say, this kind of talk gets me slightly wet.

Edited by Azifwekare

4 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Maybe Slash is out again after this tour

The reunion revived the GNR brand, now Axl can bring back Robin and sell out hockey arenas again with NewGNR 2.0

The problem is he can’t do that.  No way anyone goes and sees any version of Guns in a setting bigger than a club without Slash...and probably Duff

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

It doesn't have to involve Slash. Slash has his own album at the moment, and this is Axl's baby, after all.

And remember this is TB/Axl's world, where logic is meaningless. 

• Like 1

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Timeline wise it doesn’t even make sense. No announcement would come prior to all tour dates being finished, and not while Slash is out promoting his other band. Best bet even if they were holding an announcement is it would come around the first of the year 

According to these guys, it has been finished incl. art work for months...

Nothing is impossible in the Guns world.....Who knows, maybe the "old" "nu" GnR still has a record deal to fulfilll, that is why they will put out CD II. Also we know there must be a whole vault full of music in Axl`s basement. Frankly I don`t think Slash or Duff will mind playing some songs from that album as promotion for the new album will be GnR typical zero anyways...

After the way may be cleared for a new "old" "real" GnR album in 2100 :) 

13 minutes ago, tbaugerud said:

I didnt say title is CD2. Thats just what we always refer to it as. 

I didnt mention the boards name, because I thought it was illegal in here.

It's not "illegal" to mention the name of the board here. It's just well known that all of their "insider info" is 100% bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1