Eminem - Kamikaze (08/31/2018 Surprise Album Drop)

RussTCB

MGK releases a lyrically bland, abit with a nice beat and flow, diss track as a response to a verse.

Em responds with some next level lyrical shit, in terms of depth, and people think it's "alright"?!

There's a movie called "Killshot" with characters name Colson (MGK's real name, which he references in his diss), the tracked dropped on the anniversary of Patrick Swayze's death (which Em references, aka he's killing his career), etc.

But sure, calling an all time great old with a weird beard is somehow good enough for kids these days. This isn't Ether or No Vaseline or anything but to honestly think MGK kept up is stupid as fuck :lol: 

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 3

Neither person came out of this feud looking better :lol: MGK is irrelevant enough where Eminem didn't need to bother replying, but now MGK's received a lot more exposure and publicity due to this, and will likely respond with another diss track.  Em got played.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crazyman said:

MGK releases a lyrically bland, abit with a nice beat and flow, diss track as a response to a verse.

Em responds with some next level lyrical shit, in terms of depth, and people think it's "alright"?!

There's a movie called "Killshot" with characters name Colson (MGK's real name, which he references in his diss), the tracked dropped on the anniversary of Patrick Swayze's death (which Em references, aka he's killing his career), etc.

But sure, calling an all time great old with a weird beard is somehow good enough for kids these days. This isn't Ether or No Vaseline or anything but to honestly think MGK kept up is stupid as fuck :lol: 

The beard thing is a reference to ‘til we grow beards get weird and disappear into the mountains’.

37 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Neither person came out of this feud looking better :lol: MGK is irrelevant enough where Eminem didn't need to bother replying, but now MGK's received a lot more exposure and publicity due to this, and will likely respond with another diss track.  Em got played.

MGK has an EP coming out on Friday I think. I can't even really blame him for trying to capitalize on the moment :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gackt said:

My feelings on it pretty much, i thought the whole thing was pretty corny.

10 hours ago, Gackt said:

He didn't really get played. He even mentioned that he was hesitant to reply himself because he didn't want to give MGK any more publicity, but in the end it wouldn't really matter.

All MGK could say to it was "lol garbage. Also EP coming out!", so whether he says anything again or not, Eminem still won as far as I'm concerned. Not that there was any doubt, but still.

22 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The beard thing is a reference to ‘til we grow beards get weird and disappear into the mountains’.

I used to be a stan, I know what the reference is lol.

It's still a terrible diss though. If that's all MGK can come up with he's done for

Edit: TES is one of my favorite albums ever. I still think it's underrated when it comes to hip hop albums as a whole, just because it got overshadowed by Lose Yourself/8 Mile

Edited by Crazyman

• 3 weeks later...