"General Musings" " Thread for all of "Thoughts On" all GnR things in the universe.

2 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

Do you peeps feel that the next Guns tour will go longer and gross more than the NITL tour? New album & tour & maybe release another album in much shorter time than in previous years/decades, maybe release an album while in the middle of a tour?

Not a bad analysis. In terms of releasing an album in quick succession should could have been th e approach with a cd2 and 3. But if the band want  to keep playing stadiums then whatever comes next needs to be massive with a shitload of promotion.

Nice avatar to. Such an underated band.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Not a bad analysis. In terms of releasing an album in quick succession should could have been th e approach with a cd2 and 3. But if the band want  to keep playing stadiums then whatever comes next needs to be massive with a shitload of promotion.

Nice avatar to. Such an underated band.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I don't it's an official t shirt, i do like it though

It is indeed official: https://de.gnrmerch.com/?utm_source=UK-store&utm_medium=DE-footer-link&utm_campaign=DE from UK store

I also think it's one of the coolest they've released in a long time. The Lies' templates aren't as saturated as the AFD and UYI ones.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, baldek said:

It is indeed official: https://de.gnrmerch.com/?utm_source=UK-store&utm_medium=DE-footer-link&utm_campaign=DE from UK store

I also think it's one of the coolest they've released in a long time. The Lies' templates aren't as saturated as the AFD and UYI ones.

Just seen it, very surprised tbh, they have some tees on there

21 minutes ago, baldek said:

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Just seen it, very surprised tbh, they have some tees on there

I like it too. I wanted to click it to see the picture, but I can't. I get an error saying it's forbidden. not only with that one, btw, I tried others too.

@janrichmond Thanks! The link worked, but when I clicked on the shirts, they didn't open. Worked in another browser now though.

I like a shirt with a picture on. I like the others too, except the cockroach. I wouldn't want to walk around with a giant cockroach.

• Haha 1

On 10/04/2019 at 10:09 AM, Tom-Ass said:

Some of those LIES shirts are awesome.. I don't see all of them on the US site though.

I do like the move to the city shirt. The european store always has cool shirts but the shipping is to expensive from germany to Australia.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

What do you guys expect from the upcoming album? Will it feature tracks that are on par with 'Better' & 'There Was A Time'? Will it be heavier than CD?

Stylistically it will have stuff similar to CD by the virtue of there almost certainly being CD-era songs on it.

• Like 2