Fat Axl was the best post-90's Axl

Gordon Comstock

On 2018-09-03 at 3:04 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

ad5e4198-cd44-491f-b224-348b727d7fa0_lar

Axl was still fucking crazy, if he stopped a song you never knew if he'd finish it or walk off. 

Everytime I see this photo i think it looks like a man trying to catch his dinner. 

I reallly don’t miss the late starts and Walking off stage shit. I was at that Dublin show where he left the stage and he behaved like a fat spoiled child that night. He only came back on because the promoter and security wouldn’t let him leave the venue. 

What do the people who justified his bullshit then say now that he’s onstage every night on time? 

On 9/4/2018 at 12:10 AM, Italian girl said:

fat?!?!

have you ever seen a fat person?

On 9/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, Stoymatic said:

1. It's disgusting to make a thread about someones weight.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:43 PM, marlingrl03 said:

This thread should be deleted. Just the title and pic alone is insulting. 

Have you guys seriously never heard of the Fat Axl meme? It's not something I just made up, google 'Fat Axl' and you get memes from the Winnipeg 2010 and Rio 2011 shows. I figured we were far enough past that era that we could laugh about it.... guess not :lol:

And the content of the thread was actually positive. :shrugs:

3 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Everytime I see this photo i think it looks like a man trying to catch his dinner. 

I reallly don’t miss the late starts and Walking off stage shit. I was at that Dublin show where he left the stage and he behaved like a fat spoiled child that night. He only came back on because the promoter and security wouldn’t let him leave the venue. 

What do the people who justified his bullshit then say now that he’s onstage every night on time? 

It's an entirely different beast with the NITL tour, but honestly I didn't mind the later start times. The Vegas residency shows were probably the latest ones I saw, he came on around midnight each time. That was a bit annoying. In 2010 he might not hit the stage till 10 or 11 PM but he'd be in the fuckin zone, ready to bring the best fuckin rock show he could. I can't honestly say the same thing about NITL.