Slash to Appear on Jimmy Kimmel (Sep 12)

On 9/5/2018 at 4:54 PM, killuridols said:

Was Slash ever interviewed by Kimmel? :question:

That'd be great!

Slash was actually a guest host for a week on Kimmel back in 2003 before VR.  sat on the couch next to the guests and chimed in from time to time.  he did pretty well. 

i think I have most of the episodes on VHS somewhere.  One night he, Dave, duff and Matt played with Cyprus Hill one night.  played Rock Superstar which can probably still be found on YouTube 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

Slash was actually a guest host for a week on Kimmel back in 2003 before VR.  sat on the couch next to the guests and chimed in from time to time.  he did pretty well. 

i think I have most of the episodes on VHS somewhere.  One night he, Dave, duff and Matt played with Cyprus Hill one night.  played Rock Superstar which can probably still be found on YouTube 

Oh. I didn't know that and I never saw it on YouTube or anything :o

Tnx!

49 minutes ago, pentatonicamenor said:

Very intrigued about her, who is she? She is always everywhere in the best places! A millionaire? A friend of them?

Millionare. She made her fortune in some science related field and now travels the world going to GnR and Slash shows.

They're playing now. I think only DR and MYM are going to be aired but they're playing other songs for the crowd today.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, thunderram said:

And we can't through a post or two w/o somebody complaining about Myles voice.

Myles Kennedy is in not one but two highly successful rock n' roll bands and has millions of fans. I'm really beginning to believe that Occam's Razor applies here and many of the complainers are either tone deaf or biased GN'R fans or both.

While I get that everyone has personal tastes and that Myles Kennedy may not be their cup of tea, this notion that he's so freaking bad that people can't get through a verse is just utterly ridiculous to me.

I don't understand it either. I think he's a terrific singer; one of my favorites. Hopefully all the Myles haters will stay far away so I can get a good spot up front at the show this weekend.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, pentatonicamenor said:

Very intrigued about her, who is she? She is always everywhere in the best places! A millionaire? A friend of them?

I thought  she was  a trust fund baby, oh well good on her i suppose.

@gambit, any chance of gaving her on your show. She gets invited to gnr events so would be interesting of her background and inside knowledge.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2