Machine Gun Kelly - Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

oldnews

Mentions the MGK thing right at the end, like from 11 mins onwards

Plus my man Fif' on instagram, to Joe, is like 'i owe you an ass whooping Joe, I promise to get that to you'.  Shit, don't let Fif' get involved :lol:  On a side note, those are some sick trainers Em's got on, what are those, the fuckin' Jordan Space Jam era ones? 

Edited by Len Cnut

17 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I have no idea, I just heard it on youtube and thought it might have some relevance to this thread, apparently not :lol:

I saw that posted on a hiphop forum a few days ago and thought it was funny, in fairness it's an unreleased song but it's still been easily available for years, I'm surprised it's got as much attention as it has really.

3 hours ago, Jw224 said:

I don't think he went any harder than mgk, he's just better at doing what he does. 

Yeah I thought it was reasonably tame myself.  Not in a bad way, as I been saying since Kelly first came out with his thing, I don't think its gonna require a great deal of effort from Em'.

14 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Ghostface showed how it's done when it comes to schooling someone who's not on your level.

What, threatening to have him killed until he makes a public apology, yeah, that works :lol:  That seems to be the pattern with the Wu, say something slick about em, get run up on, no more issue.  Happened to Joe Budden too.

Edited by Len Cnut

25 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Apparently Diddy told Budden that he'll deal with eminem for what he said about pac, whatever that means. 

Was quite obviously a joke though wasn't it?  Thats why there wasn't some big controversy about it.  It even ends with 'just playin' Diddy' or something to that effect.

• Like 1