Machine Gun Kelly - Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

oldnews

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

What, threatening to have him killed until he makes a public apology, yeah, that works :lol:  That seems to be the pattern with the Wu, say something slick about em, get run up on, no more issue.  Happened to Joe Budden too.

Well yeah, Ems not really "that guy", hence people like Royce and that doing the threats. I still gotta give MGK( do not know a fuckn song of his)credit he had some slick lines i thought

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Was quite obviously a joke though wasn't it?  Thats why there wasn't some big controversy about it.  It even ends with 'just playin' Diddy' or something to that effect.

I dunno, em has always said he was kidding at the end of songs when he clearly wasn't haha. 

I still can't believe people think this feud is close at all. I thought this was a throwaway (abit a clever one) from Killshot:

hcfa3ayhpln11.jpg?width=718&s=3d740fd3fa454e05ca709c2d00810f4051f78237

And MGK is smart for not responding. Unfortunately we live in an era where people only give a shit about the beat and not so much the lyrics, except for the chorus, kinda like Em and Jay said on that Syllables song that leaked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazyman said:

I still can't believe people think this feud is close at all. I thought this was a throwaway (abit a clever one) from Killshot:

hcfa3ayhpln11.jpg?width=718&s=3d740fd3fa454e05ca709c2d00810f4051f78237

And MGK is smart for not responding. Unfortunately we live in an era where people only give a shit about the beat and not so much the lyrics, except for the chorus, kinda like Em and Jay said on that Syllables song that leaked

If you’re born in 2002 though you might not know who Jadakiss or the Lox are...or Mortal Kombat.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

If you’re born in 2002 though you might not know who Jadakiss or the Lox are...or Mortal Kombat.

Good point. I saw a "Teen's React" or some bullshit to this beef and one girl kept talking about how MGK is the future and Em is the past and that's why MGK is better and it fucking hurt my soul :lol: