Do we really need a new album considering all that turmoil happend to CD with a risk of a potential feud?

I'm so bored with them now that a break up while trying to record a new album would at least prove to me there is some musical passion left underneath all those good business moves.

I'd love to see CD re-imagined with Slash & Duff along with a new album to follow. I think Slash & Duff would happily add tracks to Axl's own compositions and see it released as GNR...if it brings in another few million for each of them.

Personally I think Slash has found his creative groove with Myles and Co. and won't loose sleep over a GNR album that he's not a leading composer on. 

Duff will take what he can get and rightly so. I love his Walking Papers project but it won't be paying the kind of bills his lifestyle probably generates. 

Didnt read the whole discussion but yeah, I rather have they try to do a new album and fail ending in a new disband than nothing. It wont be that different than what we have now, everyone is bored as fuck to see the same tour with the same setlist over and over again, and trying, we at least have a chance of a new album. 

• Like 1

I think the band will release several albums over the next 5 years - Slash wrote and recorded a album in less than a month - Axl old vox along with Slash Riffs and Solos should be done easily -it is time - Axl has the songs that he can rework and Slash will kill on them - Vox already done - should be a easy transition 

• Like 1