LovelessNL

SMKC announce European headlining tour

14 minutes ago, meanbone1980 said:

No presales codes for the fans?

Emails are being sent on Thursday with the code:slash:

42 minutes ago, Natty said:

between 50 and 60 eur should be the price. The venue is not that big and sometimes artists there charge less money but Slash will cost max 60 in my opinion. next week ticket sales start.

Yeah, I did some research about the venue because I've never been there. I think even if it's €60 (+other fees like travelling), it's still affordable. I hope it won't be sold out immediately. 

Thanks for the infos! 

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Emails are being sent on Thursday with the code:slash:

What do we have to do? Just register on livenation's page or pay like with the nightrain fanclub?

12 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

What do we have to do? Just register on livenation's page or pay like with the nightrain fanclub?

i got the email from Roadrunner records via the Slash store. You get it if you pre-order the album or if you scroll down there's a link to get pre-sale without buying.Slash-Preorder-Desktop-01.jpg

here ^^^^^^^^:slash:

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i got the email from Roadrunner records via the Slash store. You get it if you pre-order the album or if you scroll down there's a link to get pre-sale without buying.Slash-Preorder-Desktop-01.jpg

here ^^^^^^^^:slash:

It says "for early access to UK Slash tickets" so I'll guess I'll have to find another way. Thanks anyway

8 hours ago, super ultra said:

Yeah, I did some research about the venue because I've never been there. I think even if it's €60 (+other fees like travelling), it's still affordable. I hope it won't be sold out immediately. 

Thanks for the infos! 

you re welcome. I don t think Slash can ask for more to be honest. 

Gasometer has only standing , no seats. in case you don t know. have been there a few times to see the Dead Daisies or HIM. nice venue. I don t think it will be sold out in an hour or two. tickets on oeticket starting wed 19th sept.

On 09/09/2018 at 10:46 PM, Carburetta said:

Don’t think Leeds is on East coast rail line.

Unusual location for a show for sure though, I know Doncaster dome as being a swimming pool/leisure centre, have been to the pool many years ago.

Strikes me as another “Stoke” type show.

Strange too indeed that they’ve gone from large arenas (that seemingly sold well), to these places. 

Doncaster Dome is a bit of a shithole but its not a bad music venue. Seen many gigs here. Id say about 3k capacity. Been a music venue since it opened. Think johnny cash and chuck berry played it many years ago so its used to legends playing there. Hope i can get tickets. 🤞

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

How is Slash going to play Doncaster Dome?

Image result for doncaster dome

They're going to set up in the bottom left corner where the hot tub is for an exclusive performance of Driving Rain ft the water slide.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

They're going to set up in the bottom left corner where the hot tub is for an exclusive performance of Driving Rain ft the water slide.

Good idea actually. I also had an idea about Slash replicating his ''Estranged'' solo from the music video.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Good idea actually. I also had an idea about Slash replicating his ''Estranged'' solo from the music video.

Yes and the dolphins.

43 minutes ago, meanbone1980 said:

I bought the album (iTunes) but did not receive a presales code. Stil hoping for 1 for the concert in Amsterdam.

For me, there was no code necessary. Just get a ticket through the slashonline site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

For me, there was no code necessary. Just get a ticket through the slashonline site.

same here no pre sale code needed, got 2 tickets for the amsterdam show, though i did have to register a new account on tm netherlands as it would not let me log in with my tm uk login details. still got it sorted in the end.

bit naughty that they did not announce the other presales .?

53 minutes ago, rossco said:

same here no pre sale code needed, got 2 tickets for the amsterdam show, though i did have to register a new account on tm netherlands as it would not let me log in with my tm uk login details. still got it sorted in the end.

bit naughty that they did not announce the other presales .?

Yeah, it's a bit odd. Really good for someone like me who panics easily though. Now I don't have to worry about getting tickets. And thanks to the people on the forum mentioning it was possible, because I wouldn't have thought about trying if not. :heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mean Bone said:

Any sign of a Vienna pre-sale code?

Don’t think there will be a presale in vienna

sale started Wednesday morning

• Like 1