SMKC announce European headlining tour

LovelessNL

42 minutes ago, Natty said:

between 50 and 60 eur should be the price. The venue is not that big and sometimes artists there charge less money but Slash will cost max 60 in my opinion. next week ticket sales start.

Yeah, I did some research about the venue because I've never been there. I think even if it's €60 (+other fees like travelling), it's still affordable. I hope it won't be sold out immediately. 

Thanks for the infos! 

12 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

What do we have to do? Just register on livenation's page or pay like with the nightrain fanclub?

i got the email from Roadrunner records via the Slash store. You get it if you pre-order the album or if you scroll down there's a link to get pre-sale without buying.Slash-Preorder-Desktop-01.jpg

here ^^^^^^^^:slash:

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i got the email from Roadrunner records via the Slash store. You get it if you pre-order the album or if you scroll down there's a link to get pre-sale without buying.Slash-Preorder-Desktop-01.jpg

here ^^^^^^^^:slash:

It says "for early access to UK Slash tickets" so I'll guess I'll have to find another way. Thanks anyway

8 hours ago, super ultra said:

Yeah, I did some research about the venue because I've never been there. I think even if it's €60 (+other fees like travelling), it's still affordable. I hope it won't be sold out immediately. 

Thanks for the infos! 

you re welcome. I don t think Slash can ask for more to be honest. 

Gasometer has only standing , no seats. in case you don t know. have been there a few times to see the Dead Daisies or HIM. nice venue. I don t think it will be sold out in an hour or two. tickets on oeticket starting wed 19th sept.

On 09/09/2018 at 10:46 PM, Carburetta said:

Don’t think Leeds is on East coast rail line.

Unusual location for a show for sure though, I know Doncaster dome as being a swimming pool/leisure centre, have been to the pool many years ago.

Strikes me as another “Stoke” type show.

Strange too indeed that they’ve gone from large arenas (that seemingly sold well), to these places. 

Doncaster Dome is a bit of a shithole but its not a bad music venue. Seen many gigs here. Id say about 3k capacity. Been a music venue since it opened. Think johnny cash and chuck berry played it many years ago so its used to legends playing there. Hope i can get tickets. 🤞

For those of you who's going to the gig in Oslo, there is a pre-sale at Ticketmaster, even though it is not announced on slashonline.

Follow this link (same link as from slashonline): https://www.ticketmaster.no/event/586025?CL_ORIGIN=ORIGIN2

I have not seen any mentions about a pre-sale for the show in Norway
d34962ad725189887d9cb246425b4d88-full.jp

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

For me, there was no code necessary. Just get a ticket through the slashonline site.

same here no pre sale code needed, got 2 tickets for the amsterdam show, though i did have to register a new account on tm netherlands as it would not let me log in with my tm uk login details. still got it sorted in the end.

bit naughty that they did not announce the other presales .?

53 minutes ago, rossco said:

same here no pre sale code needed, got 2 tickets for the amsterdam show, though i did have to register a new account on tm netherlands as it would not let me log in with my tm uk login details. still got it sorted in the end.

bit naughty that they did not announce the other presales .?

Yeah, it's a bit odd. Really good for someone like me who panics easily though. Now I don't have to worry about getting tickets. And thanks to the people on the forum mentioning it was possible, because I wouldn't have thought about trying if not. :heart:

• Like 1