SMKC announce European headlining tour

LovelessNL

46 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Just read back a few posts, could've gotten tickets already in some sort of unannounced presale :D oh well...

They are still available in the fan presale. Go to slashonline.com and click on the ticket button for the Amsterdam show. It will take you to the presale at ticketmaster.nl. 

Or just try this link from their Facebook post one week ago: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/227293?CL_ORIGIN=ORIGIN8

Good luck!

Edited by JY2016

10 hours ago, JY2016 said:

They are still available in the fan presale. Go to slashonline.com and click on the ticket button for the Amsterdam show. It will take you to the presale at ticketmaster.nl. 

Or just try this link from their Facebook post one week ago: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/227293?CL_ORIGIN=ORIGIN8

Good luck!

Just did it now (15 mins before official sale starts :D ). Curious to see how the general sale goes, since it isnt cheap...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

Does anyone know if it's worth the extra price to order tickets by mail for the NL show?
I've never ordered tickets via ticketmaster and normally use Eventim in germany. They have those nice "fantickets" which are worth collecting ;)

i ordered my tickets on friday for the amsterdam show and i paid to have the tickets sent via post to me here in the uk. paid 6.50 euro for the delivery i think

2 hours ago, Rubicon said:

Does anyone know if it's worth the extra price to order tickets by mail for the NL show?
I've never ordered tickets via ticketmaster and normally use Eventim in germany. They have those nice "fantickets" which are worth collecting ;)

Nah its not worth it, you get the digital tickets straight in your inbox, its not like you have to wait untill its closer to the event. And the actual hardcopy tickets are just the same, just printed and shoved in an envelope.

3 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Nah its not worth it, you get the digital tickets straight in your inbox, its not like you have to wait untill its closer to the event. And the actual hardcopy tickets are just the same, just printed and shoved in an envelope.

Thanks... That's what I thought. I don't want to spent 6,50 € on mail if they have just plain tickets you know? 

5 minutes ago, Rubicon said:

Thanks... That's what I thought. I don't want to spent 6,50 € on mail if they have just plain tickets you know? 

If they do have special tickets its explicitly mentioned, but its not really a thing here in NL. I know in Germany (for example for Rock am Ring as well) you could always get these special hardcopy 'fan tickets' to keep, but its just a plain old boring A4 paper with your ticket and even some advertisements on it here in NL.

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm tempted to go but buying tickets is so complicated these days. I remember the days when you used to walk to the box office and ask for a ''single please''. 

It is awesome to walk to the box office in the freezing cold rain + the 40 minute round trip with car + finding parking space in the city (or 1h30m with bus). Love it.
Hate it when I order tickets online and have them as e-tickets in my email two minutes after.

Edited by Snytefant
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

It is awesome to walk to the box office in the freezing cold rain + the 40 minute round trip with car + finding parking space in the city (or 1h30m with bus). Love it.
Hate it when I order tickets online and have them as e-tickets in my email two minutes after.

This. Cant really speak for other countries, but here in NL its as simple as registering on ticketmaster, ordering tickets, you have a boatload of payment options and you have the tix in your email 2 minutes later, no hassle with pick-up at box-office, or tickets being sent out days before the actual event. Sure, we all somehow have romantic thoughts about waiting in line with your fellow fans at the post office (or whatever venue was responsible for hard-copy sales) to be able to get tickets. But how nice was it really? Crappy weather, hours of waiting, malfunctioning printers, people skipping the line... 

E-tickets are simply heinous. 

PS

When I went to see Nugnr (I think it was) I had to print a bit of paper off!! How crap is that? They are charging quadruple the prices yet cannot be arsed to send out the ticket. 

I still have my old tickets and some of them have stunning designs. My Stones one is this big long thing with the Babylon lion on. Even my Snakepit one had the logo. 

Edited by DieselDaisy