SOLO There Was A Time Guns n Roses

Found this today on YouTube, and wondered where it's from, as it is just the guitar sound, nothing else?

It sounds raw. At the same time, it sounds too good to be fake. Buckethead can sound raw at times live. As far as i'm aware, Buckethead hasn't played any GN'R notes since moving on..

It could just be a good amateur, searching for some fame. I kinda doubt it.

SOLO There Was A Time Guns n Roses

Edited by star
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Raw is not the word I'd use haha, every isolated track sounds like there might be issues with not backing track; but the TWAT solo has always been one of Bucketheads best. Granted I haven't listened to his 200 something albums worth of material; but I know a good guitarist when I hear it

I have listened to 90% of his albums. There's some all time great material in there. TWAT Solo is one of my all time favorites.

On 08/09/2018 at 11:22 PM, UsedYourIllusion said:

If only CD came from Axls solo band and GNR never broke up and reformed. That way music like CD and it's sequel could be kept getting made, on top of new GNR stuff with Izzy, Duff, Slash

Axl probably would’ve end up like Sammy Hagar singing in Skid Row and selling Cuban cigars online with 50 Cent.