Jump to content
star

SOLO There Was A Time Guns n Roses

Recommended Posts

Found this today on YouTube, and wondered where it's from, as it is just the guitar sound, nothing else?

It sounds raw. At the same time, it sounds too good to be fake. Buckethead can sound raw at times live. As far as i'm aware, Buckethead hasn't played any GN'R notes since moving on..

It could just be a good amateur, searching for some fame. I kinda doubt it.

SOLO There Was A Time Guns n Roses

 

Edited by star
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's tracks like this for every instrument on every song of Chinese Democracy. The tracks were isolated for the game 'Rock Band'. This is Bucket's actual guitar track

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raw is not the word I'd use haha, every isolated track sounds like there might be issues with not backing track; but the TWAT solo has always been one of Bucketheads best. Granted I haven't listened to his 200 something albums worth of material; but I know a good guitarist when I hear it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Raw is not the word I'd use haha, every isolated track sounds like there might be issues with not backing track; but the TWAT solo has always been one of Bucketheads best. Granted I haven't listened to his 200 something albums worth of material; but I know a good guitarist when I hear it

I have listened to 90% of his albums. There's some all time great material in there. TWAT Solo is one of my all time favorites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, I thought this thread was about the movie SOLO and TWAT was in it...

I was wrong.

Nice solo though :bucket:

Edited by 31illusions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Hmm, I thought this thread was about the movie SOLO and TWAT was in it...

I was wrong.

Nice solo though :bucket:

Axl Rose release newpa music?

Nopa noleeya this lifetime.

Ho ho ho. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video appears to have been taken down. Good job i downloaded it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best songs from CD. Great solo. I’d even say it’s one of the better solos as far as rock music in general goes since CD came out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only CD came from Axls solo band and GNR never broke up and reformed. That way music like CD and it's sequel could be kept getting made, on top of new GNR stuff with Izzy, Duff, Slash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2018 at 11:22 PM, UsedYourIllusion said:

If only CD came from Axls solo band and GNR never broke up and reformed. That way music like CD and it's sequel could be kept getting made, on top of new GNR stuff with Izzy, Duff, Slash

Axl probably would’ve end up like Sammy Hagar singing in Skid Row and selling Cuban cigars online with 50 Cent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl probably would’ve end up like Sammy Hagar singing in Skid Row and selling Cuban cigars online with 50 Cent. 

I mean Axl would have stayed in GNR as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 12:34 PM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

The video "is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party".

Is TB still in the process of looking into whether the person behind the removals works for them or not?

I doubt it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I mean Axl would have stayed in GNR as well

That’s kind of what happened. The reunion tour is just a different career path. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×