Kings Of Chaos Nightrain

4 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Fuck, I misd the UYI line-up...

I hear ya.. There was so much potential for this reunion.. I mean they could pretty much cart any lineup on stage with Axl and Slash and it was going to be huge.. They proved that but it could have been so much more genuine. Even without Izzy and Steven this lineup would have kicked MAJOR ass. It isn't about nostalgia either.. Block out Myles and this just looks and sounds so much better than the NITL lineup.  You can feel the energy.  Imagine throwing Axl in that mix?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 31illusions said:

Amazing vids of UYI line up. Matt plays exactly the same way as the original. They energy from the guys is phenomenal too.

Uh, no. Fills are different. And I don't like them.

That said, really nice performance, surely prefer what Gilby is doing here than 4tus - sorry Ricky, you're an awesome guitarist, but even Gilby fits this band better. Now, imagine Izzy. LOL

And I like Myles. He can sing and has nice timing.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Oh my God.. I have never seen this before and it kicks ass..   I actually think Myles does pretty good with this one but I would love to hear Axl over this band.

this is at least 18 million times better less worse than guns n aliens

put axl and izzy in there and...

there you have it!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RJ88 said:

So....why isn't Matt apart of the reunion? Didn't he and Axl even make up one night back in like, 2010?

My guess is he either said something since then to piss Axl off, he pissed Slash/Duff of during the VR years, or Axl/Slash/Duff just figured he'd eventually piss someone off and felt it best to leave him out. Plus, Axl's pretty loyal to his crew and there wasn't an opening for a drummer, I guess.

53 minutes ago, RJ88 said:

So....why isn't Matt apart of the reunion? Didn't he and Axl even make up one night back in like, 2010?

he is known for having a bad temper and not being a "team player" so to speak. He caused problems in GNR back in the day and then kept causing problems in the Velvet Revolver days. The big 3 probably decided it was best to leave him out and go with Frank who was a safer option. Frank does as he is told and from all accounts is a very chill and nice guy. 

On 8.9.2018 at 4:12 AM, Tom-Ass said:

Oh my God.. I have never seen this before and it kicks ass..   I actually think Myles does pretty good with this one but I would love to hear Axl over this band.

It's one of the greatest Nightrain performances post Guns.

Just wondering that you didn't know it. It was posted somewhere on this forum before.