'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

they played Read Between The Lines for the first time tonight! Does anyone have the full setlist?

The Call of the Wild

Halo

Standing in the Sun

Back From Cali

My Antidote

Serve You Right

Read Between The Lines

Fall to Pieces

We're All Gonna Die

Dr. Alibi

Too Far Gone

Mind Your Manners

Driving Rain

Wicked Stone

Nightrain

The Great Pretender

By the Sword

Starlight

You're a Lie

World on Fire

Encore:

Shadow Life

Anastasia

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Here's to hoping they'll do Fall to Pieces in my show :heart:

So looking forward to seeing Slash again next month :wub:

Yeah they better keep FTP and id live a 2nd VR song or a bonus Beggars or something. Not hapoy they dropped Avalon as an opener....great opening tune

31 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Yeah we know what you feel about the new album and that you'll pass on the show. You mentioned it about seven hundred times already.

I am enamored with the fact that you are paying attention.  I think I am allowed to share my opinion tat 7 songs off a weak album might be a bad idea with a catalog the caliber of his. As a fan I just want him to do better.  

• Like 1

I mean I don't like Living the Dream, but it's not because I think it's a weak album or whatever.  I think, in a vacuum, it's probably a solid hard rock album, but it's not really something thrills me personally.  I just think the direction that the album is basically what I was not looking for in terms of music to enjoy, especially from Myles Kennedy who released an awesome album in Year of the Tiger earlier in the year.

I also didn't go see their show at the Hollywood Palladium, but not because of the setlist.  In fact, their setlists look great which is putting more focus on their stuff and less emphasis on the GNR stuff (I know I know, people want to see Slash for that, but I'm going to be there mainly for Myles and not as much for Slash, so I rather hear stuff that Myles had his personal input on).  I mainly didn't go because it was a weekday and tickets for the show was around $65.00 for a GA spot and didn't want to use my vacation time to try to fight for parking or a GA spot.  I think where they are at now, this is a new album world tour and they should be putting a big emphasis on the new stuff that the tour is named on, so I think it's all good and these are great musicians and they'll deliver a show that the people there seeing it in person will enjoy.

Edited by Anguyen92

15 hours ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

Except that it’s not a weak album. 

Your opinion doesn’t define what’s good and what’s not

Its not the same calibre as WOF. The songs off LTD just come across as those that didnt make the cut from WOF or but just slight changes from other WOF songs but slight change in chord structure. Im seeing the band on the 28/1 so hoping the songs off LTD sound better live. Wish they would add the song "doin fine" to the set.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2

On 9.1.2019 at 11:45 AM, Kelmi said:

No Rocket Queen? Thats a bummer.

Thank god
Hopefully he keeps it that way. Nightrain or Out Ta Get Me (w/ Todd on vocal) is for sure the Guns song they should be playing.

It is an extended solo on Nightrain though, but at least it's not the ultra boring noodle mania that Rocket Queen has become

Edited by Snytefant
  • Like 3