'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

3 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

I haven't heard a bad opinion on SMKC show during LTD Tour so far. With so many GNR/VR/SS songs taken out from the set, people who actually go to see the concert are indeed familiar with SMKC material and know what to expect from the band. It's a very healthy relationship between SMKC their and fanbase :) 

And there should be 😁 the bands performance i thought was better than when i saw them in 2015, mainly because the muscianship, setlist and band camaraderie in on another level this time around.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dissident said:

Any speculation on when the next NA leg will be announced? I know their current leg was announced 6 months in advance but their last NA leg was announced 3 months in advanced so it appears as if we are reaching the point where it could be announced soon.

It's supposed to happen sometime this summer I think so yeah sometime within the next month or so I think they would announce it.

On 29/01/2019 at 8:57 AM, Ralphelmo said:

I haven't heard a bad opinion on SMKC show during LTD Tour so far. With so many GNR/VR/SS songs taken out from the set, people who actually go to see the concert are indeed familiar with SMKC material and know what to expect from the band. It's a very healthy relationship between SMKC and their fanbase :) 

On social media there were a few complaints about only one GN’R song, but otherwise it’s been nothing but positive reviews. 

I went to the Sydney show and it was incredible! Slash’s playing is still awe inspiring!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jaygnr said:

Slightly worried that FTP will be dropped from the playlist for European Leg 😳😳😳 - 

I wish they would play it. I have seen SKMC twice in 2015 European leg and they didnt play any VR songs at my shows (edit: actually they did play Slither). I will be attending a show next week in Prague, cant wait! I saw Guns in Tallinn this July and for me its okay if setlist consists of mostly SKMC songs. I just wish that they would play Rocket Queen and Fall to Pieces.

EDIT: Any love for Beneath the Savage Sun? Its an amazing song live and it was a highlight of the show when I last saw them. It just has a monstrous build up for the solo and it kicks ass.. and its also for a great cause. To save the rhinos.

Edited by Kelmi
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I wish they would play it. I have seen SKMC twice in 2015 European leg and they didnt play any VR songs at my shows (edit: actually they did play Slither). I will be attending a show next week in Prague, cant wait! I saw Guns in Tallinn this July and for me its okay if setlist consists of mostly SKMC songs. I just wish that they would play Rocket Queen and Fall to Pieces.

same over here, our show in vienna is also next week, and i'm thrilled to see slash again, i'm pretty fine with the setlist, only thing i would love to see is, one more song with Todd on vocals.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 9:50 PM, AxlSlashthebest said:

Slash is incredible. he still give a different solo on Anastasia everynight !!!

You can say that again, he broke the high E string on the AFD guitar during the solo but being a machine, he just kept going until there was a guitar swap opportunity.

Edit: This was at the Brisbane show

Edited by UseYourDemocracyIII
Forgot information

3 hours ago, Kelmi said:

EDIT: Any love for Beneath the Savage Sun? Its an amazing song live and it was a highlight of the show when I last saw them. It just has a monstrous build up for the solo and it kicks ass.. and its also for a great cause. To save the rhinos.

Thats it...could br my lasr chance to see him play FTP live or VR. Love the SMKC songs too obvs but its slash mainly...i wanna hear VR/SS along with SMKC😎

On 1/31/2019 at 7:05 AM, Kelmi said:

EDIT: Any love for Beneath the Savage Sun? Its an amazing song live and it was a highlight of the show when I last saw them. It just has a monstrous build up for the solo and it kicks ass.. and its also for a great cause. To save the rhinos.*

🐘 It's for elephants ;)

• Like 1

On 29.1.2019 at 9:31 PM, The Dissident said:

Any speculation on when the next NA leg will be announced? I know their current leg was announced 6 months in advance but their last NA leg was announced 3 months in advanced so it appears as if we are reaching the point where it could be announced soon.