'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

I went to check out the presale and the ticket price are $279 and up for the Ryman in Nashville. Hopefully that is just the Platinum tickets that are there because I am not paying that. I really want to go but not at that price point. The Ryman is not very big either, so the tickets will sell out for sure.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

^^ Well, there are some gaps between 3rd and 6th, 9th and 12th.  I think they can easily fit a show in Chicago between Minnesota and Tennessee.  Don't know where they can play between 9th and 12th though.

Whoever organized these dates, to me, have a poor sense of geography and logistics in booking a tour in the midwest area.

At least, in the July dates.  It makes better sense.  You start in San Francisco (not LA, since they already did some shows there, and they haven't done a North Cal headlining show yet since they were in a festival in that area in the Fall), move up north to Seattle, enter Canada and go north a little more and then head east to the typical Canada areas (Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto).

Edited by Anguyen92

11 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I went to check out the presale and the ticket price are $279 and up for the Ryman in Nashville. Hopefully that is just the Platinum tickets that are there because I am not paying that. I really want to go but not at that price point. The Ryman is not very big either, so the tickets will sell out for sure.

I wasn't willing to pay that price a second time when Guns came back around in 2017, let alone SMKC. :lol:

Edit: Toronto goes on sale Friday. Still no price listing though.

Edited by F*ck Fear

15 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

How do you get the SiriusXM presale code anyway?  I got a subscription to SiriusXM.

If your musical preferences are set in your SiriusXM profile, and your billing address is near one of the tour stops, you'll generally get presale emails from them.

10 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I wasn't willing to pay that price a second time when Guns came back around in 2017, let alone SMKC. :lol:

Edit: Toronto goes on sale Friday. Still no price listing though.

Just like I thought, they were just platinum seats. I just purchased 2 really good presale seats for $180 after taxes and fees. So I am happy now.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2

Well ... I didn't want to stand by and wait for a potential Chicago show to be announced. This is how I missed out on their Michigan stop earlier last year.

I copped a pair of tickets for Milwaukee. The Cubs are in town that weekend, so it just became a Wisconsin weekend getaway for me. If a Chicago date is added, I'll go to that as well.

I got great seats too. Can't wait!

Edited by GnR Chris

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Damn I saw the WoF tour for 15 bucks

I saw Myles solo, last year, for only $26.00.  Venue only held 500 people and I was on the 5th row in the front, but it was the best concert that I have ever been to.

Edited by Anguyen92

1 hour ago, Anguyen92 said:

I saw Myles solo, last year, for only $26.00.  Venue only held 500 people and I was on the 5th row in the front, but it was the best concert that I have ever been to.

I saw Slash/Myles Kennedy/Conspirators for $10 in Naperville in 2013 (GA).

I saw Slash/Myles Kennedy/Conspirators for around $30 in 2015 in Chicago (GA).

I just paid around $90 for Slash/Myles Kennedy/Conspirators for fourth row in Milwaukee. LOL. Coming back to Guns N' Roses has really paid off for our boy.

Edited by GnR Chris