'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

36 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

imageczko6.jpeg

My latest initiative, the band was delighted. It was recorded by several people as we informed Slash's management about the surprise way back before the show.  We'll see that moment in motion soon ;)

Fabulous!! What organisation! 

I’m bringing a banner to the Glasgow gig, would love to get on the smkc social media... who on slash’s management should I contact??

4 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

imageczko6.jpeg

My latest initiative, the band was delighted. It was recorded by several people as we informed Slash's management about the surprise way back before the show.  We'll see that moment in motion soon ;)

You are the number one Slash fan!! :slash::thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manchester

The Call of the Wild

Halo

Standing in the Sun

Ghost (Slash song)

Back From Cali (Slash song)

My Antidote

Serve You Right

Boulevard of Broken Hearts (Live premiere)

Shadow Life

We're All Gonna Die (Slash song) (Todd Kerns in vocals)

Doctor Alibi (Slash song) (Todd Kerns in vocals)

Lost Inside the Girl

Wicked Stone

Mind Your Manners

Driving Rain

By the Sword (Slash song)

Nightrain (Guns N’ Roses cover)

Starlight (Slash song)

You're a Lie

World on Fire

Encore:

Avalon

Anastasia

Note: Soundcheck included "My Antidote", "Lost Inside The Girl", "Boulevard of Broken Hearts" and "Mind Your Manners"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaygnr said:

Anyone able to say what time they take the stage at on this tour?? Specifically last night in Manchester

Phil Campbell & The Bastard Sons were supposed to start at 7:45pm. I think they came on around 8pm.

Slash & co were to start at 8:55pm and they finished about 11:10pm.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Diesel, you were there? Did you enjoy it?

No no. I'm going to Doncaster on Tuesday. I'm just following the setlists. 

I will be sure to write a review of Doncaster.

Incidentally, found this on youtube,

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

Manchester was a great show. Not sure about Anastasia as the closer though. I like the song, Just not to end the gig.

The songs from the first solo album (starlight, Dr alibi etc) got the huge response the gnr songs did on their previous tours, although people still went nuts for nightrain obviously. 

• Like 1

Donny was weird. Good show and I enjoyed the majority but the venue was weird (shape, layout) and was very hot. By the sword is the highlight (lower register myles a nice break), just a great fucking song. Overall feels like more of Slash’s back catalogue could do with being sprinkled throughout the Set to break the monotony of smkc songs, but I understand why it’s mostly those songs 3 albums in. Think there were a fair few gnr fans expecting to know more than Nightrain:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Donny was weird. Good show and I enjoyed the majority but the venue was weird (shape, layout) and was very hot. 

They over sold the venue last night, I read about it a few hours after the show. People were really crammed in, some stood in the corridors ... a girl passed out in the crowd but they couldn’t get in to get her, took them 40 minutes to find her, hope she is okay!

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I left early. Total disaster. Literally nowhere to stand! People were actually watching from the exit passage ways. There was also no gap between the medical office and the crowd which surely is a collosal safety hazard. 

I was lucky and got my ticket swapped from standing to the balcony but I could see people couldn’t move at all and there was nobody organising anything. 

It was so dangerous. They should be banned from ever having a rock show there again.

• Like 1