Ralphelmo

'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Doncaster Dome don’t even care, they told the local newspaper it wasn’t overcrowded and everything was under control. 

South Yorkshire has a history of covering up this kind of thing. 

Yes, somebody mentioned that on that chat you posted (they are not even answering their phone!) but there are a few different places you can contact. Somebody posted this: ''south Yorkshire police are aware and have advised that complaints over and above refunds are raised with the HSE (health and safety executive) through Doncaster County Counsel''. Couple of different emails are given.

How long ago was Manchester Bombing? Unbelievable!

Anyway I'm just going to try and forget this whole thing ever happened over the weekend then write something next week. Try and blot the whole thing out of my mind.  

• Like 1

That is my first time ever in Doncaster (must have passed the train station a million times but never sampled its charms). Ehh, yes! Tracksuits are rather popular in Doncaster, aren't they? Even the old people were in tracksuits! Midday I passed an old bloke who kept shouting at random people (''what are you looking at? Are you looking at me?''), besides shouting something about ''universal credit''. I did a large detour.  

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 2

But The Dome has hit back at the accusations and said that the venue was actually under capacity for the music icon.

“We can confirm that the venue was under maximum capacity for the event.

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/people-were-fainting-and-being-carried-out-on-stretchers-dome-bosses-deny-overcrowding-at-doncaster-slash-concert-1-9607633

BULLSHIT !

• Like 2

I have complained to the venue, the two promoters and alerted Doncaster Council so I have done my bit. Here are the numbers if anyone needs them - the more the merrier,

Spoiler

Dome: contact@dclt.co.uk

sjm concerts: customerservices@sjmconcerts.com

Doncaster Council: customer.services@doncaster.gov.uk. 

Live Nation via their website. 

We'll see what happens.

There, now I am going to try and forget about the entire thing. Rugby on at the weekend so that should distract me. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

Will be in Paris tomorow..................hope it's not gonna be the same !!!!!

You should be fine.  It is in Le Zenith de Paris.  A venue that Slash and Co has played numerous times in Paris without any issues.  It's a big place as well.  6,500 people.

23 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

You should be fine.  It is in Le Zenith de Paris.  A venue that Slash and Co has played numerous times in Paris without any issues.  It's a big place as well.  6,500 people.

yes

I already did twice ;)

I need to be honest : Slash for me is a god but with this band and this singer specilly it's not at his level. The concert in Paris was great of course but I had to wait one song of GNT and Avalon and the best Anastasia to relly appreciate. Slash need the best to do.....the best. And who is the best ??????? guessssssssss