Ralphelmo

'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Tomorrow announcement of the full Pinkpop festival line-up. Hope Slash will be there as well (still possible on either 8 or 10 June).

Im really liking the general set list for the tour, I wish a few more songs were added from his solo material, Beggars and FTP, but other wise this set is an amazing set list.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Robert39 said:

The Conspirators are playing at Pinkpop 10 juni 

That means another proshot :dance:

• Like 2

I was listening to the Stockholm show at the gym today. Between the extended solos on Shadow Life and World on Fire, they could probably fit 5 songs into the setlist without exaggeration. 

On 2/4/2019 at 9:59 PM, Anguyen92 said:

^^ Well, there are some gaps between 3rd and 6th, 9th and 12th.  I think they can easily fit a show in Chicago between Minnesota and Tennessee.  Don't know where they can play between 9th and 12th though.

Whoever organized these dates, to me, have a poor sense of geography and logistics in booking a tour in the midwest area.

At least, in the July dates.  It makes better sense.  You start in San Francisco (not LA, since they already did some shows there, and they haven't done a North Cal headlining show yet since they were in a festival in that area in the Fall), move up north to Seattle, enter Canada and go north a little more and then head east to the typical Canada areas (Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto).

For those wondering where they are going to be in the Chicago area around this time, they will be playing at Lollapalooza.  Don't know why in this particular tour, which is all headlining shows indoors, they opt to play a festival (same thing for the Montreal show), but it is what it is

https://loudwire.com/lollapalooza-2019-lineup/

I have to say I find it funny how different Myles is within each band, when I saw him solo he had a beard and was in flannel, with slash he is in sleeveless shirts and AB from what I've seen is almost a dress shirt. Clearly showing the attitudes of the bands in his image

• Like 2

Slash coming to Israel with Myles and the gang. I'm going. Never got the chance to see Slash live in any capacity and I do got love for the Conspirators. They better play Nightrain though or I'm throwing a tantrum with tears and everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rovim said:

Slash coming to Israel with Myles and the gang. I'm going. Never got the chance to see Slash live in any capacity and I do got love for the Conspirators. They better play Nightrain though or I'm throwing a tantrum with tears and everything.

Didn't you watch any of the reunion shows?

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Didn't you watch any of the reunion shows?

I did I know they're doing Nightrain I just have to be 100% certain. can you vouch for Slash to play it? lol I mean with the conspirators is there a chance they won't play it? only saw it live in 2012 with new Guns. I have to witness Slash playing it.

Edited by Rovim

On 22/03/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rovim said:

They should.

I missed the opportunity to see Slash so far this year therefore I'm happy that he's coming back to Europe for the summer.

I think I'll go see 'em in the Rockhal in  Luxemburg where I already saw them in 2010.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Already got tickets, but it doesn't hurt to try anyway.

Thats my thought process whenever bands post chances to go to a show for free, I just choose the 2nd closest show so I might get to see them twice instead of just once

Also Todd just shared a full show video in 4K on his fb page, it is at the fan level so there is clapping and you can hear fans singing at times

Edited by The Dissident

Are they still playing 30 Years to Life?  It's such a good song.

Posted (edited)

Nice position 

Right before the headliner

Edited by Free Bird

Setlist
(Intro: Halloween - Ray's Goodbye)
Call Of The Wild
Halo
Standing In The Sun
Back From Cali
My Antidote
Boulevard of Broken Hearts
Shadow Life
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns on vocals)
Wicked Stone
Mind Your Manners
Driving Rain
Nightrain
You're A Lie
World On Fire
Anastasia

• Like 2

A solid reduced setlist. Checked setlist FM. Wicked Stone's note says: "Slash's 15 minute guitar solo" so clearly they had a fair generous non-headlining timeframe

So looking at the full setlist, I'd much prefer a VR or Snakepit song over nightrain. Like Sliter/Fall to Pieces/Beggars and Hangers-On would fit well there and it would be a more rare track that we haven't been hearing Slash play for years on end