'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

On 2/4/2019 at 9:59 PM, Anguyen92 said:

^^ Well, there are some gaps between 3rd and 6th, 9th and 12th.  I think they can easily fit a show in Chicago between Minnesota and Tennessee.  Don't know where they can play between 9th and 12th though.

Whoever organized these dates, to me, have a poor sense of geography and logistics in booking a tour in the midwest area.

At least, in the July dates.  It makes better sense.  You start in San Francisco (not LA, since they already did some shows there, and they haven't done a North Cal headlining show yet since they were in a festival in that area in the Fall), move up north to Seattle, enter Canada and go north a little more and then head east to the typical Canada areas (Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto).

For those wondering where they are going to be in the Chicago area around this time, they will be playing at Lollapalooza.  Don't know why in this particular tour, which is all headlining shows indoors, they opt to play a festival (same thing for the Montreal show), but it is what it is

https://loudwire.com/lollapalooza-2019-lineup/

Slash coming to Israel with Myles and the gang. I'm going. Never got the chance to see Slash live in any capacity and I do got love for the Conspirators. They better play Nightrain though or I'm throwing a tantrum with tears and everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rovim said:

Slash coming to Israel with Myles and the gang. I'm going. Never got the chance to see Slash live in any capacity and I do got love for the Conspirators. They better play Nightrain though or I'm throwing a tantrum with tears and everything.

Didn't you watch any of the reunion shows?

52 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Didn't you watch any of the reunion shows?

I did I know they're doing Nightrain I just have to be 100% certain. can you vouch for Slash to play it? lol I mean with the conspirators is there a chance they won't play it? only saw it live in 2012 with new Guns. I have to witness Slash playing it.

Edited by Rovim

On 22/03/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rovim said:

They should.

11 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Already got tickets, but it doesn't hurt to try anyway.

Thats my thought process whenever bands post chances to go to a show for free, I just choose the 2nd closest show so I might get to see them twice instead of just once

Also Todd just shared a full show video in 4K on his fb page, it is at the fan level so there is clapping and you can hear fans singing at times

Edited by The Dissident

• 1 month later...