'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

On 8.5.2019 at 8:19 PM, The Dissident said:

So looking at the full setlist, I'd much prefer a VR or Snakepit song over nightrain. Like Sliter/Fall to Pieces/Beggars and Hangers-On would fit well there and it would be a more rare track that we haven't been hearing Slash play for years on end

Problem is, he's got a damn big back catalogue. Beggars would be awesome, I agree, but there are plenty of other great songs too.

I think he shouldn't just stick to SMKC stuff but mix it up a bit every night.

Keep GNR untouched but play some VR and Snakepit.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

If someone is wondering why Slash is keeping SMKC alive

You can see him having fun, like, literally. Not just because the gig gives him money.

They sound so good. Their version of Nightrain blows away the current GnR one, Fitzy being a big reason for that. The whole band is so tight and everyone plays so well. 

• Like 1

i went to the 2 shows in buenos aires, and they were great, especially the second night...personally i didn't enjoy the small theatre that much...

this is the best band he has ever been, tight sounding, they get along great and you can see it on stage.

the songs from living the dream sounds much better live, raw sounding, plus a little bit faster, the one thing i can complain is that he played almost the same set both nights, it would be nice a little change specially if you play the same city twice...

Edited by Gem Archer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All right, two hours from now.  Should be a good one barring any nonsense technical issues from the actual broadcasts that I saw from other bands when they play Rock AM Ring like guitars being muted, part of the feed was cut off because the hosts can't stop talking.

Edited by Anguyen92