'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

14 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Nice to hear Nightrain played the way it's supposed to be, especially the drums and rhythm guitar. Wish they had done that and We're All Gonna Die at my show.

I was there too - I’ve been to 3 NITL shows, I didn’t understand the criticism with Frank, mind you those were my first gnr shows, IT BLEW ME AWAY how much better the drums sounded 

• Like 2

On 10/6/2018 at 1:15 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

I have to say, as someone who’s openly lamented Myles voice on the forum before, he sounds awesome and better than ever in the videos I’ve seen. Credit to him and the band, this is the tightest I’ve seen them play.

A solid drummer makes all the difference 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Think I posted this 2 shows in New Zealand at the end of January and 4 shows in Australia at the end of January into Feb. 

Also heard this

The album is outselling all previous SMKC albums, the US tour pretty much sold out, most of the Euro shows are sold out. He was in demand enough the promoters had a bidding war and the promoter that one it upped all the others by $100,000

That's awesome. Even though it isn't my favorite SMKC single, Driving Rain is played a lot here in Michigan. They still have You're a Lie and WoF in rotation too

• Like 1