'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

Fortus fits the band, wouldn't have him instead of Sidoris though :P Just the same attitude, why SMKC shows can be so fun and GNR not? And also Shane sounds better than Ferrer, what the hell. Maybe The Conspirators are simply surrounded by fantastic musicians?

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Guess slash and fortus have a working relationship which is good to see. He's now had fortus and duff join SMKC. When do axl and frank show up? Jk This is encouraging though. Hopefully they have built up enough chemistry to go to the studio together

Why not Dizzy for Civil War and Bad Obsession  :headbang:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash has invited TB to his show before so I’m sure the invitation would extend to Axl and if Axl was there I bet they’d love him to guest on Nightrain. 

I guess Axl doesn’t want to <_<

Wasn't TB a sponsor or manager on his latest album? Or he thanks them in the liner notes? Come to think of it wasn't Axl mentioned too?

Pretty sure they gave him his birthday cake this past July too. It was on Meegan's instagram

Edited by Gunsdrummer63

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash has invited TB to his show before so I’m sure the invitation would extend to Axl and if Axl was there I bet they’d love him to guest on Nightrain. 

I guess Axl doesn’t want to <_<

I guess Axl doesn't want cause people will take it like competition between Axl and Myles. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Wasn't TB a sponsor or manager on his latest album? 

No

35 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Or he thanks them in the liner notes? Come to think of it wasn't Axl mentioned too?

Yes

37 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Pretty sure they gave him his birthday cake this past July too. It was on Meegan's instagram

No

• GNFNR 1

I would love to see Axl join SMKC for a couple of GNR songs not just because it would be cool to see but it would be interesting to read opinions on wether the songs sound more like GNR or not compared to the current lineup. IMO SKMC play GNR songs spot on. Brent plays the drums more like Adler and Frank compliments Slash well as the rhythm guitarist. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I don't want Axl to join SMKC for any songs. He needs to rehearse with his own band before guesting anywhere

Weil, he was great with AC/DC and the Foo Figthers, wasn't he? 

Edited by Sosso

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

He was great with Billy Joel, Foo Fighters and AC/DC....frankly there is not need to put one down to excel the other.

I thought he was shit with Billy Joel too. My opinion. 

I didn't 'put anyone down' I said he was pretty good with ACDC. Frankly.

• Haha 1