'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

whats the point of wearing a Mickey Mouse T-Shirt as a adult

Well its no more cringy then 45+ year olds wearing star wars shirts.  Also mickey mouse looks abit like gene simmons from kiss with the makeup and tongue.

Edited by Sydney Fan

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Well its no more cringy then 45+ year olds wearing star wars shirts.  Also mickey mouse looks abit like gene simmons from kiss with the makeup and tongue.

Yea i see on Slash T-Shirt.. But Myles Kennedy wears Mickey Shirt too. (Page 30, Nightrain Live Clip with Richard Fortus)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
12 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Great show. Fantastic The One You Loved Is Gone

Just ordered Living The Dream Bluray + 2cd set. Its so cool that I get to live one of the shows again. I just wish Slash would release Blu Ray from World on Fire tour.. it was miles better show than Living the Dream. 

On 6/19/2020 at 11:17 PM, Free Bird said:

Great show. Fantastic The One You Loved Is Gone

That's the show that should've been made into a DVD imo.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Kelmi said:

Just ordered Living The Dream Bluray + 2cd set. Its so cool that I get to live one of the shows again. I just wish Slash would release Blu Ray from World on Fire tour.. it was miles better show than Living the Dream. 

How was it better than Living The Dream?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

That's the show that should've been made into a DVD imo.

How was it better than Living The Dream?

I saw that tour twice and setlist varied by many songs. I like World on Fire songs better than Living The Dream.

It was just basicly much better setlist in my opinion. They brought You Could Be Mine to setlist which is one my favourite Guns N Roses songs, so seeing Slash play it live in Prague totally rocked. Also they played monsterous Beneath the Savage Sun and I totally loved the long Rocket Queen version. I was disappointed that they didnt play Rocket Queen in 2019 show which I saw.

Edited by Kelmi

27 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I saw that tour twice and setlist varied by many songs. I like World on Fire songs better than Living The Dream.

It was just basicly much better setlist in my opinion. They brought You Could Be Mine to setlist which is one my favourite Guns N Roses songs, so seeing Slash play it live in Prague totally rocked. Also they played monsterous Beneath the Savage Sun and I totally loved the long Rocket Queen version. I was disappointed that they didnt play Rocket Queen in 2019 show which I saw.

Well they did do Beneath the Savage Sun and RQ during the first leg of the LTD tour also (they played it at my show). Apart from Nightrain they cut out the rest of the GnR songs for obvious reasons. But the LTD tour had other songs that weren't played as much before, like Apocalyptic Love and Avalon.

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Well they did do Beneath the Savage Sun and RQ during the first leg of the LTD tour also (they played it at my show). Apart from Nightrain they cut out the rest of the GnR songs for obvious reasons. But the LTD tour had other songs that weren't played as much before, like Apocalyptic Love and Avalon.

Okay good for you then! I saw them in February 2019 in Europe. When I saw them twice in 2015 both shows got Avalon and Shadow Life.

4 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

I think that WOF Tour was better overall, but the band seemed to have more fun during LTD Tour, especially Slash.

Do you think so? I couldn't discover any decrease in causa fun during their live performances from 2010 on to 2019

Just finished watching Living the Dream Blu Ray.. really glad for the mix.. its much better than  WOF dvd mix. But it still could sound better..

Slash said during band introductions "This will be filmed and released quickly.. i promise!" Hmm like a jab to Axl? Haha I think so.

Anyway very entertaining show and it was great to watch again.

• GNFNR 1