'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

7 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

And what made you think Duff ignored Myles? Was he ignoring him when he asked him personally to take part in RORHF? 

People...

Exactly.

Went out of his way in a tweet to label Myles a 'killer singer': https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/482216140450852864?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Didn't exactly ignore him for the final bow after this performance of PC either:

• Like 1

MidnightToker, what the blimey, man?

Duff has a fair amount of respect for Myles (also helps that both guys resides from Washington, since you know Duff is Seattle-pro through and through).  Gave props to Alter Bridge (even gave a shout out to them in his second book which is honestly odd, to me, since they only really were in the same place during those shows with Aerosmith in 2014 but whatever) when they played their set when Duff was with Walking Papers in 2014 playing before Aerosmith.

Edit: All right, I take that back.  Apparently, he also hung out with them for a brief moment in 2011.  He might have been with Loaded at that time.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Novarock in Austria too. Saw the poster in Vienna today

It was The Cure, Slipknot, Die Arzte as headliners and Slash with just a little smaller font. They're announcing it tomorrow according to facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156140660834005&id=246749614004

There we go. I don't seem to know how to copy a pic from my phone

10 hours ago, Anguyen92 said:

Duff has a fair amount of respect for Myles (also helps that both guys resides from Washington, since you know Duff is Seattle-pro through and through).  Gave props to Alter Bridge (even gave a shout out to them in his second book which is honestly odd, to me, since they only really were in the same place during those shows with Aerosmith in 2014 but whatever) when they played their set when Duff was with Walking Papers in 2014 playing before Aerosmith.

I'm sorry, I must have eaten a bad artichoke when I wrote that he ignored him. I was talking about the It's So Easy video, but I hadn't seen the Paradise City one. 

What did he say in his book about Alter Bridge? 

2 hours ago, MidnightToker said:

I'm sorry, I must have eaten a bad artichoke when I wrote that he ignored him. I was talking about the It's So Easy video, but I hadn't seen the Paradise City one. 

What did he say in his book about Alter Bridge? 

He didn't say anything of detail.  He just namedrop them in the thank you section at the end of his second book (which I found a bit odd, given the few times that both AB and Duff met up, but whatever.)

On 10/24/2018 at 7:19 AM, MidnightToker said:

If Axl guested at an SMKC show, I wonder if he would acknowledge Myles or ignore him like Duff did. 

If Axl and Myles hugged, I would get that image tattooed on my ass cheeks. 

Timestamped, just because the other video stopped before they hugged doesn't mean Duff ignored him.

https://youtu.be/kivXPTRXIm4?t=216

On 26/10/2018 at 8:41 AM, Sydney Fan said:

Tickets go onsale now for Aus and 130.00 aussie dollars is majorly putting me off. I dont know why this is an arena show, hes always better in smaller venues.

It is quite expensive but that's the way it is these days. Should be worth it though - got my tickets for Brisbane and might do Melbourne too. 

16 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

It is quite expensive but that's the way it is these days. Should be worth it though - got my tickets for Brisbane and might do Melbourne too. 

Yeah ill most likely pony up and go. Will book in a couple of weeks time, its not going to sell out between now and then.

9 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yeah ill most likely pony up and go. Will book in a couple of weeks time, its not going to sell out between now and then.

It's not a bad idea to wait though, as you might score cheaper tickets. I paid $290 for two tickets to see Gene Simmons & Ace Frehley as I got the tickets as soon as they were released. Then two mates waited and got their tickets for $50 each one week before the show. I got screwed big time. That pissed me off...

On 30/10/2018 at 11:35 PM, DownUnderScott said:

It's not a bad idea to wait though, as you might score cheaper tickets. I paid $290 for two tickets to see Gene Simmons & Ace Frehley as I got the tickets as soon as they were released. Then two mates waited and got their tickets for $50 each one week before the show. I got screwed big time. That pissed me off...

Ill be wondering how much KISS tickets will be when they tour november next year.

On 30/10/2018 at 12:37 PM, Ralphelmo said:

45079419_10155697844921921_2465288258418

Glasgow not sold out...and no Dublin date. Baffling as to why Glasgoe was picked over ireland...aint like they are short on cash to transport the equipment across the pond! 

Walking Papers on a low LOW budget tour managed Uk and Ireland. So annoying🇮🇪

15 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ill be wondering how much KISS tickets will be when they tour november next year.

Should be free. If people want to complain about Axl constantly, I can't even imagine the ripped off feeling you'd have listening to Gene and Paul trying to sing anytime in...oh, the past 15 years or so. Anything above a $15-20 lawn seat for KISS in 2018 is literally theft.

• Like 2