Slash - Sirius XM Show tonight at the Whisky 11/9/2018

kevinb

5 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Maybe they'll play one or two completely new songs. You have to tell us about them!

I was wondering if they would play even more than that, since they will be putting it on SiriusXM on the same day they are releasing the album. Tonight could be like a live listening party for the people who were lucky enough to get in.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

If Beta is there, could you know who be there too? Either way it's so weird to see Beta there...good for them.

Yeah, definitely! Axl must be there too :) I strongly doubt that Beta went to that show on her own.

Crazy times, all of this a few years ago would have sounded so weird... really happy that all of this is happening.

1 minute ago, The Dissident said:

I'd be 100% fine with only RQ, if it means we get Beggars and Hangers-On, Fall to pieces and Slither

None of them have been played so far - it's nearly all SMKC.

Setlist can be found here: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2018/whisky-a-go-go-west-hollywood-ca-3e9a55f.html

• Like 1

Just now, Towlie said:

None of them have been played so far - it's nearly all SMKC.

Setlist can be found here: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2018/whisky-a-go-go-west-hollywood-ca-3e9a55f.html

I've been following it, honestly he has enough solo material to do a full set without GNR, VR and Snakepit, those 4 are the ones i'd prefer to see. but anything more is 100% ok with me in the end, absolutely love Myles on Civil War and Todd on Out Ta Get me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DK6 said:

I think Slash has gotten to the stage where he really doesn't need to play GNR songs anymore. Just play SMKC, VR and Snakepit. 

In one or two of the various interviews that have been posted in recent weeks, SLASH stated that they weren't likely to do many GN'R songs on upcoming tours. His explanation was that, before this current album, he didn't have enough solo material AND there were GN'R songs he hadn't played in years that were cool to play again. But now after the NITL tour, he's got those songs out of his system. That, along with a new album worth of material -- he feels he can rely solely upon SMKC, Snakepit, and VR. So I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 GN'R songs for the time being.

Edited by thunderram
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1