4tus Nightrain Solo Tabs

Hi there, are there any guitar freaks out here who have tabs for the current version of the 1st nightrain solo by 4tus?
I think it's an awesome solo, probably the best 1st nightrain solo ever, but quite difficult (at least for me) to hear what he plays exactly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SAU3R said:

Hi there, are there any guitar freaks out here who have tabs for the current version of the 1st nightrain solo by 4tus?
I think it's an awesome solo, probably the best 1st nightrain solo ever, but quite difficult (at least for me) to hear what he plays exactly

I like it too but unfortunately I dont have the tabs.

Youll probably be smashed for liking it :lol:

• Like 1

Slash has been accused of overplaying at times on this tour but this solo is the definition of overplaying.  :lol:

Its supposed to be a subtle 1st solo that builds to the main solo but instead he just shreds in as many notes as humanly possible.

I doubt you will find a tab for this.  Just play really fast and hit the root notes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

Slash has been accused of overplaying at times on this tour but this solo is the definition of overplaying.  :lol:

Its supposed to be a subtle 1st solo that builds to the main solo but instead he just shreds in as many notes as humanly possible.

Very much this. Fucks up the entire solo section IMO. 

• Like 1

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't this pretty much the Solo he's been playing the whole time he's been in the band? (I know he's changed bits & pieces overall but practically the same structure)

To me I feel like it would be a lot more lame to stop what he's doing and copy Izzy's note for note. People hate on Frank & Richard a lot but I'd always rather have a musician add some of his own flavor to something than to copy the previous musician's part.

I personally love Richards version, him doing those bends over the chords that break up the 2 solos adds a cool new dimension to the track. It's also pretty much exactly what Slash does on songs like CD, which again I have no problem with.

Edited by The Matinator

11 minutes ago, Sosso said:

The first Nightrain solo was first played by Buckethead during the post-2000 shows and he did it better than Richard, imo. Richard's version is great, but not as great as Buckethead's.

yes and since bucket left richard plays it

10 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

I doubt you will find a tab for this.  Just play really fast and hit the root notes

yea for sure some people see it as overplaying but from a guitarists pov its far more interesting than the original, and imo it has a nice flow

• Like 1